1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally past level 80, small tip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by onyxcv, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

Managed to do it today with a team power of 93785. Right after I hatched gffrost atx20

2. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I was totally unsuccessful. I could not beat level 70. I got close once, but the super pig got me. I managed to get my team power just over 105K, and hd 2 GF to work with, but still could not win. How is it justified in these levels to have pigs being dropped in when you are close to finishing off the last one? My hopes are that the next event I will be better situated to make it further into the nightmare levels...congrats to those that persevered!!

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Few members in our clan admitted yesterday they could not get past lvl 80. Even my wife could not do despite help from me and son. Me and son both got past lvl 80 in our accounts, difference is we have 2 QBs eac with 1 in prestige. Wife has only 1 QB and 1 Lil Pecker, prestige or not just not good enough.

This Master Matilda thing could be a blast for me because I have 3 Matildas, all in prestige. Likely take a QB and a Lil Pecker to help out. If it turns out to be force fields mania or color affinity, then Miffy, Annie, or Capt Freedom.