1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finally past level 80, small tip

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by onyxcv, Sep 20, 2018.

1. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Just past level 80, small tip for everyone who does the danger levels, before attacking check every bird to find the one that does 100k or more damage. Usually it's one or two pigs, on some waves are none. As you take those out no problems to past the level. Also i always tried to start the new wave with QB super power ready to go and one of frost.
    Also the QB is fixed now, you can see that his boost is working.
    Below is my team which i passed the levels and the last two waves of level 80 so you can have an idea what to expect.
    Good luck to everyone!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yep...i give up. It took me 30 silvers and 6 golden tickets to get frost. No way I'm getting QB without spending $$$, let alone 2 of him. Thanks for the tips though.

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I gave up cause I don't have good birds to take on the danger levels. Already have 2 peckers so I didn't really lose anything.

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Try to get another QB to prestige level will be hard. Meanwhile I have to level up Lil Pecker to at least 60 and maybe get 1 Frost up there. All that before Sunday.

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Good luck! I hope your gold reserves are deep.

6. Epic Buttstomp

Gold reserves is deep. Evo material not so and neither do I have enough yellow leveled birds to push for it. I have only 1 QB from the NFL events is the problem. A Chuck will have to do. All these flip flops of rumors about when this event will take place are not helping. You need weeks of stocking up unless you want to fuse in high level birds.

Should I get a Lil Pecker up first or a Frost?

Redwing likes this.
  7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lil Pecker. It's a status symbol... plus the 400% bonus tends to help some.

I completely agree with you about the rumors not helping. I try and level my 4* birds to 51 during weeks when I'm not pressed to level a bird, like core bird events. I've been running low on gold this past week though. I burned all my gems helping the clan with perks expecting the events to replenish them but now I'm out. I spent too many silvers and golds during the Everton and LB event (a complete waste for me. 23x and no bird) so now im kinda pissed that they did the most wanted without letting us know. I HAD the resources but spent them at the wrong time. Oh well I guess, I have frost at least, though I do really want a QB.

8. Epic Buttstomp

I started with 200+ silver and 10 gold. Used all the silver and 5 gold to get 2 Frost, 3 QB and 1 Lil Pecker. If I knew the precise timing of the event and this 1 each hatching rule for 1st pass; I would have loaded myself with tons of blue and yellow birds at various levels. Skip the Everton crap or evolve the minimum, and hold off working up my blue mob at the same time. Evo material max at 9000 per color but you can go over under some circumstances. I think my son's account (Hog Wild) maybe able to push further since his evo materials are beyond maxed out. His P7 Zain may have to come in.

Need to work out the blue evolution for Lil Pecker first to at least lvl 60 evolved or 80. Then see what is left to work on 1 of the Frost. To get another QB up there need to fused some non-yellow to it. We'll see.

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I got slightly bamboozled as well and tried to boost both Reds, when, as it turns out, all I needed was Terrence. Big event like this, I don't see why they couldn't have announced it earlier. I'd go so far as to say, being Fan Favourites plus a new OP bird type (according to Rovio), there would have been more gem sales leading up to it.

10. Epic Buttstomp

Finished level 80 last night using that clan reward of 250 energy, from 56 up to 80 with a little bit left. Took 3 tries to get thru 80, killed in wave 5 and 6.

Here is my team:
    Lil Pecker (drive by pecking, lvl 100)
    QB (Seattle Seahawks ,Wide P5)
    Chuck (Trial by Fire P5)
    QB (Heavy 80 not evolved)
    Bomb (thunderdome P4)

I have to sacrifice few high level birds of other colors to get the Lil Pecker and 2nd QB ready enough to this atrocity. The hint about careful inspections to look for the super pig helps. Bomb or a strong black (even a Zain) is better since the center clump occasionally get a strong pig spawn on top of it. Lil Pecker is quite deadly, other than the handy 2 turns stun it actually killed few things more than my 2nd QB.

Still plenty of gold but essentially out of blue and yellow evo materials. However I am in top 3 of my arena and need to play to stay there. Dungeon keys = more evo materials.

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Congrats.

I'm up to 60 now that I have frost. Struggling without the power boost from QB and Lil Pecker. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky in the hatchery.

12. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Congratulations!!

Also here is the difference so far, because this bird is shiny purple. Both birds in the picture are at level 100, not evolved

Attached Files:

13. Epic Buttstomp

It won't be quick for Master Lil Pecker to get up there now that I am out of evo materials and crappy birds to sacrifice for the leveling up purpose. It will be weeks of work for sure to work up 2 Frosts, 2 more QB, and Master Lil Pecker. Waiting for Frost for so long, I just want to get 1 up to 60 soon.

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Do you have any level 51 birds of other colors? It's still blue day. They won't give you as big a boost as a blue bird, but enough to get you pretty high.

15. Epic Buttstomp

Low on evo materials is another issue. There are couple of 4-stars jacquie above lvl 60 I can potentially use. Let see how much arena I can do first before the rollover time.

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I used EM to boost my Evo mats and exhaust my gems earlier today. Depending how many gems you have left that's also an option. I used three lvl 51 Jacquies and a shiny trey to get frost to 100 myself. I have a huge reserve of 4* white birds at 51 and several at 40. No idea how I got so many but I did.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

lol, if you have already beat level 80, whats the rush? Just wait for the next color days to evo your new birds...

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  18. Thanks for the tip! What an event... I finally succeeded lvl80...:D:D:D

After spending 8 golden and about 90 silver tickets I got QB, GF Frost and lil‘pecker. As I was able to save up enough resources I evolved QB to P2, GF Frost to lvl100 and lil‘pecker to P6. Together with Fringy P6 as leader and bomb at P5 it worked out....

Now I can get some sleep...

19. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

It was such a challenge For me to get Master Lil' Pecker. I was lucky I got regular lil' Pecker at 6x or 8x (after getting GF Frost at 14x and QB at 26x). Before blue day (without lil' pecker in my team, hence IT was not evolved) I made it to level 68 just with one well-loved QB cleaning the heavy pigs. With Pecker prestiged I only had trouble in level 80, coz (in first stage) a 2 turns little pig was so hidden just beside a propaganda pig and he would one-shot me every time before my Pecker's and QB's SS was ready to destroy him. I don't have a GF Frost leveled up and currently no materials left (I pushed incredibly hard to be able to get Pecker past level 100). Took me a lot to calculate the exact angle of Chuck's SS to get that pig out of the "Propaganda influence area". :D

A tip for anyone who hasn't realised yet: Claude's contagious SS can make any single pig one-shot Propaganda Pigs :rolleyes:

These days I was so commited yo the game as I ever had been before. This has been the first Real challenge in the game. The update was great and game-changing!

My team and my Reward :D
    PS: completely F2P

Attached Files:

20. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Congratulations !!! :)