1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final stages - Peck or Frost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SuzyQ, Sep 21, 2018.

1. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

I am struggling with the last few levels. I have a P7 frost, P7 QB, P4 Bomb, P7 Matilda. Need some extra delay power. I have the wrong evo for Deadswine so I need some delay tactics. lil pecker- what evo? Everyone seems to say peck pocket but the other one sounds better for the event. I don’t care about a few coins of gold. Or do I level second frost? Think Peck makes sense because of the boost but wise ones please help. Ps my second QB is also at
    level 1

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Really, it should not make much difference which one you do with (Frost or Pecker) for the event. I would think more about potential Future use & go with that one.
    As far as evo, I normally go with versions that have more splits but i chose Drive BY this time simply because there are not many 5* Villains in the game compared to Performers...

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Today is your last day of the event to get an experience boost from color days (blue day) . If you have the materials and gold, I'd do another frost or Lil Pecker. You can use 4* birds at level 51 of any color to quickly level your bird and in the future he will be useful. I managed to get frost to level 100 with about 5000 gold and barely any blue birds.

4. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

I want guaranteed stun for event. I have both Pecker and a second frost as possible choices. I need to pick one given materials I have. Leaning towards Peck but want advice for which evo helps most for the last levels. I know I have a day to make a decision which is why I am asking you guys for advice. People seem to like peck pocket but I am not sure. Want to level him tonight. I am stuck on level 76 and need delay power stat.

I already have a fully leveled frost on the team.

5. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I finished with just the one Grandfather Frost, and since I'd only just got it this event he was only level 90-100 during various points throughout the last few stages, and I didn't have Lil' Pecker before finishing stage 80, but it seems to me that his stun is almost secondary to the 400% boost you'll get from him on the team.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Both evos stun for 2 turns so if your primary future use for him will be the stun effect, you might want to go with the peck pocket. Since it has 1 extra split, you have a slightly higher chance of hitting an extra pig or 2. Neither is extremely strong so your not giving up much with that evo.

7. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So what's the consus on GF for this event - King of Winter (GOTWW, 4 shots, 975 Base Damage) or President of Winter (Putin, 3 Shots, 1300 base damage)?

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I just evolved him last night and chose his king of winter Evo. 4 birds are more likely to hit more pigs and thus delay them than 3. If you goal is damage however, the president of winter does more damage.

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Get Lil Pecker to at least level 60 evolved, Drive by Pecking is what most in the forum suggests and I agree. A good SS will stun all the pigs on the map for 2 turns.

if you have another QB it will be easier. Get it pass lvl 60, pumped it up with SS levels. QBs' SS will clean up the mob of pigs even if some are in full health. Leave Bomb in the lineup since there are couple of waves where a strong pig is stuck in the middle obstacle and can be touched by nothing other the black or white.

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i personally prefer King of Winter but either one would be fine for event.

11. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

I thought about it a bit, then I remembered my experience with Birdistanio and picking the high damage triple shot over the 4 shot. It didn't work as well as I thought it would in practice. So I ended up choosing KOW for GF.

12. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Actually Peck Pocketing is better for stunning since it has 5 birds instead of Drive By’s 4. However Drive By Pecking is better if you plan on using him for PvP.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

But drive by stun only lasts 1 turn in PVP, not 2...

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I think the combo and damage is more important than stunning in PvP. Killing pigs is usually preferred over stunning or mind controlling them.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yes, for sure but I dont see him as much of a PVP player though unless you have no better options.

16. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

True as there are many better blue birds like Frost and The Angromedon.

17. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Or, like... all black, white, and yellow birds....:p

RemixFTW likes this.
  18. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Also true