1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Father's Day 2019 event placeholder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buds, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

So new event! This one is actually one that applies to me in the UK considering it's on this Sunday.
    Awkward they're doing this event though. Their birthday is on this Saturday!

Anyhow, confusion of events aside, I have 2 Dutch and 1 Fire Rooster. Never got a Cold Turkey before, though.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I think the idea of a fathers day event is a bit of a joke...
    It feels like they couldnt get whatever it was supposed to be done right so they threw darts for these 3 birds. LOL
    Just a quick substitute & thats why it was like 2+ hours late being posted.

3. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Yeah. Cold Turkey does not belong in those 3 group of birds at all.

You would have thought that they would have done a birthday event, but nope.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Yea, like shutting the forum down for no real reason, I have no idea of their logic sometimes.

Funny thing is that non of the birds are desirable. Rooster is fine but not a must have and they give him away...sort of

5. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Super Cool Bird

I'm thinking of not hatching at all. the only problem is that I have plenty of tickets that will expire unless I hatch.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

same & with my EM reentry at 150 gems during the test for the last week week, im not getting many silvers now since i refuse to be a sucker.
    On the bright side, im saving a lot more gems... LOL
    Opposite im sure from what they were hoping for.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Rando and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Do you have a red bird your wanting to awaken? Its the only use for any of the 3 as far as i can see lol. I suppose getting a Master Cold Turkey might help for his event at Thanksgiving but at 3rd hatch depends how many tickets it would take. He is isnt worth a lot of them.

Rando likes this.
  8. tobis gmail

I have 3 6* red birds (Claude, Red and Rooster), and all of my 5* master red birds are at low prestige other than beast, who is at P5. I've decided to hatch the minimum so I'm left with 25 after using the soon to be expired silver tickets, and see what I get. I even think about getting only 1 master rooster, and go for a gold rune instead.

9. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Master Rooster this event may help with Chinese New Year next year considering he was a +999% this year. Thinking ahead, here.
    May hatch a Rooster to have 3, so I definitely know which evo to go for.

10. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

So uh, level 89 is the end.
    Got that weird 2 rock formation. A small security pig lodged near that top left rock and 3 Propaganda pigs circling him.
    Definitely no way out of that mess.

11. tobis gmail

use dedswine or Dr P on him to make him attack the pigs.

12. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Don't have Dr. P, and the Security pig has a cooldown of 1, whilst those birds have a cooldown of 2.

13. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Swapped Li'l Pecker for that stage for GF and passed.
    And with that, level 90 is done.

Rando, Gatorops and honeybun like this.
  14. honeybun

honeybun Super Cool Bird

Congrats, buds!

15. Tigerangels42038

Congrats buds!

16. Byrdemic

Byrdemic Hatchling

Any recommendations for level 86? Some pig always kills my team with one shot, when they are seemingly stalled by LP or non Elvis Francis. Faster cooldown for the enemy is a problem, too. Thanks!

17. Tigerangels42038

Whenever you start a level or wave check for small pigs in red circles.. if a small pig is killing you with 1 hit he is probably in the red circle of the swat sergeant, the swat pigs red circle boosts pigs and makes the small pigs deadly because of their low attack counter, you need to try and separate him away from them if you cant kill them right away, the red circle is suppose to boost by 20% but boosts way more, you can use the red circle to your advantage though, if you use Claude or Quentin and you hit a pig in the red circle, that pig will then do boosted damage to the other pigs he hits

18. Byrdemic

Byrdemic Hatchling

Thanks- I'll try that!

19. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

I always find Wave 1 the hardest wave in all the events, for some reason.
    It's probably to do with that all birds start fresh with no SS ready and the map is just loaded with the obstacles yet to be knocked over.

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

very much so