1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[FAILED IDEA] The Sacrifice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Jan 15, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Couldn't find a good name for my idea

Anyway once you reach maximum power (around 40k) and 15k trophies, you’ll have a option to sacrifice in your profile. Once you sacrifice, all your event 5* birds and 3* Christmas birds are set to level 1 and stored until you reach 20k power, 7k trophies, and unlock the red dungeon. Everything else is destroyed permanently. What you’ll get in return is a powerful 6* star bird (maybe red, yellow, or black) that’s better than any other bird and has a unique leader ability.

Notes:
    If a 5* was super evolved then you would not be allowed to change it. (Ex. If you have a level 78 Let It Blow Santa and then you get it back as level 1. Once you get him to level 60 only one option will display instead of 2. That one option is the one you chose earlier. So you’ll be forced to choose Let It Blow)
    Your collection, tickets, gems, and coins are reset. Clan contributions are saved.
    You’ll have a glow around your icon so clans can know that you sacrificed.

Polen and Riedgu like this.
  2. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

I'll vote yes. It adds an end game that does not exist right now.

3. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I’m not sure what to do with this game. I really enjoyed and still play but do not know why

4. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

Worst idea ever. Geez..

5. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

Does this mean players with MPDC will lose it as it is no longer offered to new players? Considering the changes today to MPDC I'm not sure if anyone would care, but thought I would ask.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Hopefully no, but Rovio’s greed probably will make MPDC no longer available after you sacrifice.

7. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Speaking of MPDC, Rovio might make it available for all in the next update.