1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Sync not possible anymore

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Stevie2k, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Stevie2k

Stevie2k Hatchling

Hi @all!
    Just for the possibility to sync the progress between accounts I created a facebook account. That worked for months without any trouble... But now the account got disabled by facebook (they wanted to know my PHONE NUMBER???? and I will never ever give such sensitive information to FB!) and I have no possibility to sync anymore...
    So I tried to create another FB account and use that one... but there seems to be a bug when you have already connected ABE to a fb account - it does NOT work... So I tried to logon with the other account into ABE and guess what? I am now not able to go back to my original (level 123) account anymore...

How can I get support? I will PM the old and new FB Account Name (the email Adresses used in FB) to any supporter if necessary...

Why can't rovio use the perfectly working Google Play sync thing like everyone else? Why the hack that shit with FB?

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Support@rovio.com or
    https://angrybirdsevolution.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new