1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extreme Slowdown in Mailbox

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Sumo Bro, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Sumo Bro

Sumo Bro Tiny Birdy

I (as we all do) usually have many birds in my mailbox during events. Say, over 100 birds in my mailbox. I've noticed that the further I go down in my mailbox, the more slowdown I get. It's not a wireless issue on my part, as I've experienced the bug several times in different places.

2. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Mainly caused to the fact that the game has so many images loaded at once.

If Rovio made messages unload after they were scrolled up a certain distance then this will fix the message box lag.

3. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

The way to reach bird #200 is to scroll a bit up and the you can scroll down. ithout this trick after opening extra 10 birds you wouldn't be able to scroll to the bottom.

I suggested to support to make a choice to sort birds by color. So if I want to take only shiny birds - I could open spcific color and take that bird without selling or taking all other birds

esor likes this.
  4. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

They just shouldn't show the bird's picture with it. Make it a simple list. Name and amount of stars is enough info, even for new players.

-> No images loaded = fast mail box...