1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra Nightmare stages?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buds, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Screenshot 2018-10-31 at 11.12.25.png

If anyone has completed level 80, what are these stages like?

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Just checked;
    Level 85 gives you an Eddie or Master Eddie. Unsure which one though.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

It won't be easy. Maybe I can try the other Beast evo.

Team of Masters maybe.

4. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Just finished 81. Had the carts on the tracks. Made it through on first try just by being patient.
    Beast
    Matilda
    Claude
    Frost
    L'il Pecker

Took about 10 minutes because of waiting for the pigs bounding around to settle down.

5. Epic Buttstomp

I got the railway hell for lvl 80 and you cannot rush. At times the carts are more effective than the birds in hurting the big pigs which get pushed into the smaller pigs.

Suggestion to those who are low in event points: Consider getting the personal event done before sinking time into these levels.

6. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I had it for level 80 as well. That one took me 6-7 tries to finally not try to rush through it. Just waiting for everything to settle down and using the CC in the right order made it doable.

7. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

Had the vents on 81, blew through it pretty quickly, and then 82 was the rail cars and the pigs all up in your face again, too bad they didn't fix that...

8. Jordy

Jordy Hatchling

You get a master Eddie, saw a screenshot on the FB group. Well worth the effort I'd say. Just passed 82 with Beast P5SS8, Claude P6SS8, GF P5SS8, Fringy P6SS8 and Matilda P6SS9. Curious to see whether the rest will be as easy as 81 and 82, got lucky with the layouts.

9. Epic Buttstomp

My 81 is the 3 Portals on the side, probably easier setup. Similar team as last time but with a non prestige lvl 100 Beast with the fireball evo. I will try casually for now. Kind of messy as I started the arena last night, I have to keep switching team. No fun.

10. Had the Railways also at 82 and 84. Just finished 85 and I can confirm it is a Master Eddie. Now I do not know which Evo would be best....

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Infinite void I think is the one most recommend. Holy smoke is a weaker version of bomb.

Melchid likes this.
  12. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Tiny Birdy

81 through 85, vents, rail cars, side fences, rail cars, and vents. 83 with the fences and little pigs was the biggest pain. 84 I got down to the final pig on the last wave, messenger popped up, the game froze... pissed off big time. 85 was a breeze.

13. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Passed 81, 82 and 83 in 1 try using
    P5 Nova Beast, P2 GF Frost, P5 lil' pecker, P4 Elite Matilda, level 96 Desintegrate Master Beast. Lost one at level 84 so I just went back to work. I'm sure this team will grant me Master Eddie. I'm so happy I'll be able to evolve Void Eddie without risking lots of tickets :rolleyes:

14. Lars

Lars Hatchling

I costs me 500 gems for energy but I beat lvl 85 and got Master eddy.

My team was frost p6, lil pecker p6, Dr. P P9, and two beats lvl 100 both evos

15. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

Did 85. With no real difficulties. I had to reply 2 levels two ot three times. Team was: P4 Beast (leader), P5 Frost, P3 Pecker, P7 white Annie (supernatural evo), P5 Fire Rooster. Master bird at the end.

16. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

I’m in the top ten percent!! My GF bug is not fixed at all. Stopped quick play and the 2nd wave GF shot froze my level right up. Least I’m tops at something :D

17. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

Got through 85 with this team:
    Beast (leader) P5 ss 8 Desintegrate
    Matilda P5 ss8
    Master Beast Unevolved 100 ss 4 Desintegrate
    Frost P5 ss 8
    L'il Pecker P5 ss 8

I got really lucky on the last map. No Carts or Vents. Just two little fences that broke in the first two shots. After that it was just crowd control and using the big pigs getting knocked around to take out the little pigs. Did it on first go through.

18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Got through 85 with this team
    Beast (Leader) P5 ss7 Desintegrate
    Master L'il Pecker P5 ss7
    Eddie P5 ss5 Holy
    Frost P6 ss 7
    Master Beast unevolved 100 ...the other one

I think it was easier than 75-80. Maybe because my team was better. Plus, I figured out how to properly utilize the Master Beast and that help.

19. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The actual stages themselves were easy enough, but I kept having that stupid TnT pig wind up next to my team before he detonated, which is a 1-shot KO (when my team can actually survive an attack from him when he's enraged with almost half my health remaining, because that makes sense), so I was very very VERY happy that the last couple of stages had like 1 or 0 of those guys.

20. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I had the same issue. When I could I tried to chain him down with Eddie and the kill them with either beast. Or if I could kill him behind another big pig then I tried that He did get me a couple times