1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extra arena ticket when count is full?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I play on Samsung S8+ (Android) and my family play on iPad. It seems that I have 1 extra arena turn more than they do.

All 3 of us decided to start the same time this week, that was 30 minutes ago. After using up the given turns + free video, I somehow ended 1 win ahead of them!!!! P.S. Look for the matching clan icons.

Special rule for now: CANNOT USE TICKET.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Android for the win! I have the same thing happen to me (S9+). My mom, on iPhone, doesn't get the extra ticket.

3. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

I'm on a Pixel XL. If I don't play for a few hours and let the free entries build up to 5, I usually get an extra turn. I'll play the first match and, when I get back to the main screen, I still have 5 free. Plus the free video

4. Stevie2k

Stevie2k Hatchling

There is an easy explanation for that... If the app keeps running and the 5 tickets are full the timer for the 6th one keeps going... so if you use these 5 tickets after 5:30 the next ticket is only 30 minutes away... after 6 hours you get it instantly... Seems that Apple prevents background apps from running in that way so on iphones the timer starts from the start of running the game...
    This is only a guess...

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

mine resets after 60min.... so if i happen to catch it shortly before their timer resets, i get a 6th one soon. if its shortly after, i have to wait almost the full hour.

6. Epic Buttstomp

We all used a bit of ticket late afternoon to get by that Korean player but he (?) ended passing us to finish at #2.

[​IMG]

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Beat you by 2 battles. Sorry man

8. Epic Buttstomp

Huh? Which one is you?

9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Not me, the Korean guy. Lol. I only played 9 battles all week.

10. Epic Buttstomp

I could have chased him but I only have 6 tickets left. He probably also looking at the leaderboard thinking of what those 3 will do.