1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extend inventory above 200 birds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dunkie, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Dunkie

Dunkie Hatchling

Hi,

Is it possible to extend inventory above 200 birds as now with all those master birds it's getting very crowdy.

Tx

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

No. They just recently expanded the inventory from 100 to 200 about 5 months ago. It would be nice though.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I don't have everything but I have multiples of the better 5-stars and the good 4-stars. I have managed so far with 85 slots. Unless I am stocking up for an event to quickly level up birds I usually have about 15 slots to play around with. Gems are hard to come by these days and I don't feel like expanding the inventory by paying gems.

4. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I had 95/100 before the update, now 95/200.

You would've thought that your inventory would have +100 if it was already expanded...

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

No wonder they left that upgrade out of the patch notes! That is ridiculous if players are getting free inventory upgrades to 200. They jacked the prices up when they released the extra space and it cost us a fortune to get ours to 200

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah it was like 2500 gems! Wtf did they really give people free inventory space?

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

2500?
    wasnt it 200 or 250 gems per 25 increase?

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It was 550 per 25 if I remember correctly.

9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I found the old thread

10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Lmao! Nyk you keep answering just before me! :D

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

huh, i dont remember it being that high... i must have been flush w gems back then...LOL

12. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol. Sniped. It's all good. I wound up quoting you anyway!

13. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Hatchling

I bought the inventory upgrades from 100 to 200 back in the days when event island and arena gave you about 3k gems a week. Had about 20k gems then. If you get the upgrade now for free, just think about the massive gem reward decrease. So i don't feel robbed ;)

14. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

It is unfair for the people who spent money to increase their inventories.