1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolved birds not evolving.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by BizzlyC, Oct 9, 2017.

1. BizzlyC

BizzlyC Hatchling

Since the last 2 updates when I evolve a bird at level 60 it gets stuck in limbo. Still shows as level 60 MAX even though evolution material has been deducted from my account and the bird shows evolved stars and the bird is no longer available to evolve in the evolve screen. But I also can no longer level up as level up screen shows it as level 60 MAX and a charge of 1 coin but won’t even let me fuse another bird to level up. It gives me the big red X and says it is at max level. 9 birds now with this problem; 1, 2, & 3 star birds; all colors. Need to fix this pronto.

Attached Files:

2. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

Only 4* and 5* birds have a level of prestige 5.
    Birds from 1* to 3* have level 60 as max.

Bridget and Maha like this.
  3. Bridget

Bridget Super Cool Bird

AngryMe is correct. I will also you give you some advice --- stop leveling your 1, 2 and 3 to above 60. I see you have 3 4* sitting there. You should feed those 60 lvl 1* 2* 3* to Carson, Owl and Paige! When you don't have stronger birds this makes sense but your spending mats and gold that is unnecessary. Those birds only have 1 evo and that is at 20 your 4* and 5* have 2 different evo's after 60.

4. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Exactly....
    Don’t you wish people would read that guide before asking questions....

5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

You also have Trey, Captain Freedom, and Darlene to focus on.