1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Patch Notes 1.25

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

Been that way for quite some time, at least as far back as the move from P5 to P10 maximum. If you haven't been paying that much count yourself quite lucky!

2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yeah, it cost me several tens of thousands to get matilda up to SS10.

On another note, MPDC rewards now go to your inbox. I claimed the two ticket reward when my tickets were over max and I got a notification saying "resources are full. They have been sent to your messages" . When I checked, sure enough, right where they said they would be.

3. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

They will go to your inbox if you are at max on the item for 7 days, if you aren't full up however and don't claim them then they disappear unless they've made another unannounced change. Personally I always claim mine just in case.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I claimed mine during last event and they disappeared. If you left them, they also disappeared. It seems they made another unannounced change.

5. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

MPDC rewards have always went to your inbox if your resources are full, even when it was the old MPDC. If yours didnt then that will have been a glitch. I force mine to inbox nearly every week unless im planning on using them during that weeks event.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Mine never ever go to inbox. i loose them if i dont collect manually.

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Does that happen when you have over 25 tickets already? Last few times I've collected them, they just disappeared since I was over 25.

8. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Yeah i meant that if you collect the tickets in MPDC while your tickets are full in hatchery then they go to your inbox, if you dont collect them at all before end of the week then you lose them.

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ohhhh, ok.
    Thanks!

10. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

They been this way forever for me, what king of lucky "beta-group" were you apart of?

11. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

And by "forever" I mean when they extended SS max level to 10. Since then I've had these prices.
    If my memory serves me right, these are the numbers:
    SS 0 to 1 -> 50 gold per totem
    SS 1 to 2 -> 60 gold per totem
    SS 2 to 3 -> 70 gold per totem
    SS 3 to 4 -> 70 gold per totem
    SS 4 to 5 -> 80 gold per totem
    SS 5 to 6 -> 90 gold per totem
    SS 6 to 7 -> 100 gold per totem
    SS 7 to 8 -> 200 gold per totem
    SS 8 to 9 -> 250 gold per totem
    SS 9 to 10 -> 300 gold per totem​
    I could be wrong about the "SS 3 to 4", and "SS 6 to 7" don't have any bird with that SS 3 nor 6 so I can check.

This explains why you had such an easy time of maxing out your birds A. Wolf, if your SS upgrade was so cheap ;) ;)

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Most (that i wanted to) were maxed prior to the gold nerf. But, as long as i have been playing (about a year now) its has ALWAYS been 100 gold per SS totem on any level. And i constantly see variances in aspects of the game with clan mates & on the forum. So this just reinforces to me how inconsistent Rovio is from server to server.

13. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I remember back when I started playing in February it was 100 gold per totem. But I also remember them changing it to be more expensive, but I can't remember when the change occurred.

14. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I think it was when they changed Shiny totems to Anger totems.

After that update I had 100 gold per totem to 250 gold.

15. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I think you might have been the recipient of a bug in your overall favor, the super shot totems have maintained their own prices per rank for as long as I've been playing (starting at 50 and scaling up a bit with each level), so having them cost a flat 100 all of the time charged you more initially but saved you a lot of gold for the last few ranks.

feffe likes this.