1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Patch Notes 1.25

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I started playing on december 28th and the event had already started so we could say Frost was born on 2017 lmao

OFC he would be on the list :p

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

QB is an awesome bird that wipes the board everytime, theres been arguements on here which is the better bird Chuck or QB, personally im team QB :D

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

QB does more damage, but Chucks suction is awesome. It lines the pigs up or at least brings em closer. I will admit though, the bird power changes have made chuck less effective for me personally. Idk what happened but here lately he hasn't been killing all the pigs. I started using him as my opening bird after I began losing more often ( since the changes) and now using frost as my 1SS bird.

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

To me what makes QB better at times than Chuck is that the bombs get sucked into Chuck's path, but QB is not that affected.

5. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

Yeah I think QB is the best yellow. My point is that we've had too many opportunities to hatch him

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Chuck is ONLY "better" because his SS is 1 which is needed in arena.
    Otherwise, QB all day... No need for more than 1 Chuck with better options for the following shots.

I dont really compare them per se as the SS timer puts them is dif categories IMO.
    Its like apples & oranges since they cant go head to head. The better comparison is Matilda / QB.

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

In my opinion, Matilda no contest. I do agree that comparing chuck and QB is like apples and oranges.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, she is the easy pick, BUT QB will do more damage to the other team on average & can wipe out the bigger pigs.
    If you train yourself to use him right, he can be better than her. i see it as a matter of preference more than her being "better".
    That said, i often still pick her 2/3 of the time out of sheer laziness...LOL

9. Tigerangels42038

Lol yup totally get what you mean. Matilda is- stick in the last slot, shoot across the board. QB you need to line up depending on the board and where and what pigs are there which takes more thinking. If im being really lazy in pvp, ill stick a team of 4 matildas and 1 chuck and hit auto play since even the AI cant screw up that team lol.

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I actually prefer Matilda in slot 2 & QB in the last slot.

11. Tigerangels42038

My go to team without any boosts or effects is Claude, Frost, Chuck, QB, Matilda (in that order), they are a formidable team that can handle everthing ive thrown at them so far :D

12. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

So, my game crashed in the middle of a dungeon battle. I was pissed that I lost my 10 keys. I reloaded the game and went to go redo the dungeon battle and lo and behold, my keys had been restored.

I really hope it wasn't a glitch and Rovio finally added a check to make sure people complete the dungeon before taking their keys. If so, FINALLY! No more lost keys! They should have included that change in the patch notes as well.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Nope, mine still disappear.

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

ALSO,
    The cost to use a SS totem went WAY up... ramping up to 300 coins per use on last 30 (SS10)

15. Tigerangels42038

How much did it used to be? I only have 1 bird at SS10 i remember it cost a good few thousand but not exact numbers.

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

it used yo be 100 per SS totem added at any level. so it costs 9000 now instead of 3000 at 10

17. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It's been 300 for as long as I can remember. I got Chuck to SS10 back in July and it cost 300 per totem.

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

All i have ever done prior to update were ALL 100 per, no matter what level.
    Maybe i was just lucky before?

19. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I haven’t taken to SS10 very often but levels 8+ are more than 100

20. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yeah, now they are 200, 250, 300 as of update.