1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Patch Notes 1.20

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Polen, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Polen

Polen Administrator Staff Member

What’s new in Angry Birds Evolution 1.20?

Mighty Eagle presents: The Eagle Cup! The whole bird population is super hyped for the ultimate soccer champion Birdstiano Eagaldo. Get your favorite country’s Eagaldo - he can wear 34 different jerseys! Event Island is back with more buffs and teasers will let you prepare for the upcoming buffs so you can prep your flock and rock the events harder! The Daily Tasks get a complete makeover and inventory sizes finally get pumped. Read on to find out more...

Brand New

Eagle Cup Event: Get ready to kick pigs harder than you kick a football
    • New soccer bird Birdstiano Eagaldo with 34 country jerseys.​
    • Participate in the Eagle Cup on the Event Island and rock those stages one by one.​
    • Get your clan to participate and you’ll not only get Eagaldo as the Clan Reward, but also get to choose the team you desire!​
    • Each time you hatch an Eagaldo with a country’s jersey, that jersey won’t show up in the next hatches, so you have a higher chance to hatch the missing ones.​
    Event Island revamped:
    • More buffs for more birds: We’re introducing so many more buffs than you’re used to! More birds are included in event buffs, from body types to evolution themes.. Check your birds’ bio to get to know them better!
    • Buff prep: Want to make use of all the buffs you can because they are... simply too awesome to pass? Check out the event teasers, now you’ll be able to see the upcoming buffs days before an event, so you’ll have time to prepare your team accordingly! The event birds you won will also be stronger in the following week.
    • Event Energy: A brand new, energetic resource, special for Event Island! Spend it wisely to make the most of your rewards.
    Inventory Increase: More space for the birds you just can’t seem to throw away

• Initial inventory size increased to 100.
    • Maximum inventory size increased to 200.
    • Shop is adjusted for larger packages.
    Daily Tasks get a makeover:

• A whole new look for your beloved daily tasks
    • Tasks now have “Go To” button - tap and go to wherever you can complete the task
    • Complete all tasks and get a special reward that resets everyday
    Star Quarterback Leader Bonus Change:

• Pump up the Aces: Increases the attack power of strong type birds by 30%. For each set bird in team this is increased by an additional 5%
    Fixes and more fixes

The road to a picture perfect Bird Island is filled with bumps, smelly pigs and lots of nasty bugs but we keep smashing them to get there! Here’s some of what we fixed on the way:
    • We fixed the bug that caused the game to become unresponsive when a battle is lost in Event Island. Now the bug finally learned to lose and is okay with it..
    • On Event Island, sometimes when you clicked on Bird Details, the game acted up.. We fixed that as well.
    • Pigs keep cheating and some of them showed the wrong amount of attack turn count over their heads… Not anymore pigs, not anymore!
    • Lady Bacon had some problems picking up pigs’ health points, when using her Super Shot. We had a small interview with her and she now can do it correctly each time.
    • Quest items were not dropping properly in some battles and we took care of this nonsense!
    • Matilda’s Super Shot animation is fixed, no more Matilda shaming!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

In daily tasks the 'level up a bird 5 times' go button takes you to a scout marker, shouldnt it take you to bird island and level your birds section?

3. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Wait, did they change the default inventory to 100 spaces without changing people’s inventories already at 100 to 200?

4. Tigerangels42038

Yeah you need to buy the extra spaces, 125 for 5, 550 for 25

5. Lenaj76

Lenaj76 Tiny Birdy

Yep.. I thought that was kind of a rip off since I spent gems for 100 slots.. but im reallly happy we finally have more inventory space..
    *edit* just checked my lower level account where I only had 50 slots in inventory.. I still have 50 on that account.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  6. Tigerangels42038

Yeah a member of my clan asked in a ticket, only new players start on 100, old players need to buy slots up to and past 100 until the 200 maximum, typical Rovio move.. :rolleyes:

Lenaj76 likes this.
  7. Traykov

Traykov Hatchling

Matilda do not do a damage after the last update! She is a disaster! Even in the center of the magnet she does not damage some pigs! Why?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

As always, Rovio updates only bring more glitches & bugs...

9. Tigerangels42038

Put a ticket in about inventory, new players arent getting the 100 they are suppose to, its still 50 and they need to pay the new higher gem rate, seriously did no one check the update before they released it?

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

They never do...

11. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Good! Now my Lady Bacon is working properly!

12. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

I´m up to the update a few days ago.
    Event island?
    The CR7 bird?
    Can´t see any of this.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Because of the Captain Freedom event

14. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There's still a bug with Lady Bacon: when she is on your opponents team in the arena, her super shot can collect your clan health power up and heal the opponents team, even though the opponents team is not supposed to be able to interact with clan power ups (except to upgrade them).

Cowboysfan likes this.
  15. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

It’s doing it with most birds