1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Patch Notes 1.11

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MinasMorGhoul, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Pecker_Power

Pecker_Power Hatchling

Sigh, just attempted blue dungeon, pig caught behind pillar, could not touch it. Supposedly this bug was fixed. This has got to be the most halfassed ham fisted update I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing. Making fundamental changes, without informing the players is inexcusable. The SS change should have been front and center on the update page in the playstore. I only wasted one totem before I seen a forum post, warning about it. This company proves once again, that no matter how much, and how many things they screw up, the bar can always be set lower.

Nevermore, JONESY63 and Kelvin Lim like this.
  2. raebanrx

raebanrx Hatchling

Yep... some say it's better to save your gems and buy a 10x ticket. I did the same thing and only got one 3* bird

3. BlackPolski

BlackPolski Hatchling

Hatch is so random that yeasterday and today I hatched 1 Ron and 1 Bette from regular tickets...( great, but already had another 2 Ron's and another Bette, lacking other 4* birds :/ ) and nothing from premium

raebanrx likes this.
  4. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

No matter if the event features Claude, he's always out of my reach. No worries, eventually something will come your way even if it's not what you're looking for.

5. Jeremy Knapp

Jeremy Knapp Hatchling

Is there a way to stop the pigs from stealing the level up prizes .

6. Luke G

Luke G Hatchling

How many player levels is it . In the scouts at home page its only 31 levels but ur birds go past it what good are the scouts for if ur player level is 31 and also how many updates has it been to the game ive only updated one time and i found a super egg but didnt get to hatch it dnt no where the egg went to

7. Dhishoom

Dhishoom Hatchling

Supper game blue birds osom

8. Jacob I

Jacob I Hatchling

And Eagles mountain I've been getting ripped offyou open the door and diamond show up but they do not go to the left hand of the screen for your loot Guest 5502 GB can you explain why

9. Jacob I

Jacob I Hatchling

You and I did the update and I still didn't get the loot from eagles mountain on the diamonds the little piggy did not get them game flaws guest 5502 GB

ashraff likes this.
  10. Serkan tr

Serkan tr Hatchling

Merhaba
    Bu sabah 5k elmasım ve tüm evrim malzemeleriim yok oldu ... lütfen yardım edin

11. TweetButtStomp

TweetButtStomp Hatchling

What does nerf mean in this instance ?? I'm a noob

12. ashraff

ashraff Hatchling

how can get it

13. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

During the last event I was trying to get the Dr. I used over 35 tickets and still didn't get him, but I got Claude instead. Later had to use my 10x tickets and got the Dr. So you never know, you might get him when you least expect it.

14. Many

Many Hatchling

15. Bob the Janitor

Bob the Janitor Hatchling

Is there a reason why when leveling up, beating scout pigs, or even doing the tower, that I get no rewards? I literally just played the tower to level 15, lost a ton of diamonds, but earned a bunch too. Instead, I earned no bird and lost my ton of diamonds. If I want to be this annoyed, I'll just go back to work and stop taking breaks.

16. Travis Hutchison

Travis Hutchison Hatchling

Turns out major pecker is being a major pecker and squeezing it's players for more freaking money. This game has gotten so greedy that it is literally insulting to the players. When you do the math it comes out to over 400 dollars......I repeat 400 dollars to hatch a bird that you may be searching for. I have waited for Terrence for a long time and now he is here and rovio has eliminated any chance at not having to spend money for a chance.....I repeat......a chance not an actual aquisition of the bird Terrence. Thank you for insulting our intelligence as well as ruining the several purchases that had been made prior by leaving an udder distain for this game to the point where we can no longer enjoy it. Good job rovio. Also love the new tactic of ignoring the tickets by replying if the problem hasn't fixed itself then get back to us so we can ignore you again.

ashraff likes this.
  17. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Always always always.... Take pictures of every important screen... I've learned:)

18. Chupi

Chupi Hatchling

Hi is anyone facing problems with finding premium hatch tickets ? I used to find like 6 per day, now I hardly found any in 6 days

19. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

Rovio has stopped it for now. Let's see when it starts again. o_O

Chupi likes this.
  20. Cindy Melton

Cindy Melton Hatchling

Same here.