1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Patch Notes 1.11

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MinasMorGhoul, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

I agree with you; this is a pretty big bug, considering you need 8 totems to go from level 4 to 5.
    I've lost a couple totems too, and I'm hoping to get that back, also the huge amount of coins I wasted to level up my super shots before this update :(.
  2. Dr. Possible

Dr. Possible Super Cool Bird

For those people who aren't getting the chests from leveling up, same issue here. Leveled up from 58 to 60 and haven't seen a chest yet.
    CJS likes this.
  3. Woo

Woo Hatchling

Most are losing SS rank when upgrading while mine is it got deducted after the upgrade. A SS rank 3 dropped to rank 1.
    Pls6482 likes this.
  4. Gibson

Gibson Tiny Birdy

Im confuse why they make us having a hard time....... birds getting weaker....
  5. HeroBird

HeroBird Super Cool Bird

''Also, there is currently a bug that only gives you 5 personal rewards in the Daily Challenge. There will be 6, the sixth one giving you additional Super Shot Totems!''
    another improvment coming soon

they already fix clan power-ups and clan weekly rewards :)
  6. Woo

Woo Hatchling

1) They are fine tuning the game to prevent player from 100% winning
    2) Let other players to try on other birds that are not popular and discover their potentiate
    3) It's a bug that even developer was not aware

For me, I just play as usual and try not to upgrade SS as it is still bugged. Hope developers able to solve and have a new patch for all these bugs
  7. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

I noticed my birds got un sabotaged when I got my snouts after a polite but stern look here you lot support ticket
  8. kareem

kareem Hatchling

the game its great thanks to development for this funny games its the best one i love it ;);)
  9. kareem

kareem Hatchling

its good but if you make it easy to get birds in hatch it will be great because some time I get to x11 and not git the bird
  10. Luke G

Luke G Hatchling

Right but to many glitches and freezes up to much
    Nevermore likes this.
  11. Bird burd

Bird burd Hatchling

Few things,
    1) hit lvl 85, got 5 gems. Yay.
    2) none of my birds ss decreased post-update. Rank 3 across the board.
    3) i really really REALLY like the major pecker endless mode. Of course, if i didnt have Clyde as my leader, i might feel differently, because being healed for 6% of criticals helps tremendously in survival mode. My team is clyde, annie x2, zain, and bette. Total power ~18500 (pigs power in story mode insane is the same).

I think a lot of the difficulty depends on your combination of birds and their s.powers, annie is amazing here, either evolution. Zain works well, but has a hard time 1hitkilling pigs on the higher waves. I imagine some birds that did well in the arena wont do so greatCHUCK. So try swapping that 2nd chuck out for a bird with a longer ss timer. Since its all 1 wave, its less of a race to get the first ss and more trying to use all the birds ss in a functional rotation. Arena always felt like that(to me at least)
  12. Yesterday i'had the problem, but got resolved.
  13. BlackPolski

BlackPolski Hatchling

On the new challenge, sometimes a few pigs, most robot ones, after die still stay on the arena, making it difficult to hit the other pigs. At other times, Claude bonus don't work at all
    Night and rafidi like this.
  14. rafidi

rafidi Super Cool Bird

And also Billie, when he kills a pig, the bonus doesn't appear (and there's no bonus on the map, at all).
  15. BlackPolski

BlackPolski Hatchling

Yeah, I forgot to mention her
  16. Bird burd

Bird burd Hatchling

Would also like to add the final wave for the new challenge is 20. Got over 2k gold 35 gems and almost 900 snouts all in all. White daily bonus+anniex2 ftw
  17. Shawn Musgrove

Shawn Musgrove Hatchling

10 premium eggs and every f!cking one 2 star birds! WtH?
    Nevermore likes this.
  18. Vtcntrygrl

Vtcntrygrl Hatchling

I agree with that....they neeed to make gold higher
  19. JRabbit

JRabbit Hatchling

Pardon my ignorance...but what is nerfed, and what does it mean?
  20. Angrybirds111

Angrybirds111 Tiny Birdy

Nerfed means made weaker