1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Patch Notes 1.10

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by TheBeardyBirdy, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Loox

Loox Super Cool Bird

Well we get 20 gems for just playing the mountain from our daily tasks so in a way that evens it out, but I know what you mean.

Matticus and Night like this.
  2. Coco56

Coco56 Hatchling

How do I update?

3. Turtles

Turtles Hatchling

Ikr

4. BabasBirds

BabasBirds Hatchling

[/QUOTE]
    I had Red disappear in a battle yesterday, aug 10th, so it's not fixed yet. But, he DID come back to my lineup.

5. Dolly Strike

Dolly Strike Hatchling

Claude already nerfed - +35% crit and +6% heal now instead of +50/+10

6. putte

putte Super Cool Bird

This must soon go to history of games being so badly developed that even after more than a year after release they use it as a beta version. And all of
    us play and pay for it. Seriously, such a bunch of amateurs....geeezzz...
    Such a shame for a (what could be) a good and fun game. We cant thrust in what we invest in anymore. We are the customers, dont forget that...!!

7. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Hate to break it to you, but all games have re-balancing for the most part through some mechanism, has nothing to do with "beta". Games change over time.

8. Kenv

Kenv Hatchling

Yup! Games change over time, & not always for the better.

9. TurtleMafia

TurtleMafia Super Cool Bird

This isn't about the recent update, but are there plans to expand the amount of bag space soon? I wouldn't mind spending gems on another 100 or 400 bag spaces... :)

esor and RyogaDyana like this.
  10. RyogaDyana

RyogaDyana Super Cool Bird

agreed, by the way we also need a better birds sorting system

esor and Le_Brewster like this.
  11. Cheesita

Cheesita Hatchling

Same here. Been 4 days now!

12. callmesam

callmesam Tiny Birdy

Let me guess....you never liked home works eh??

13. Nighty1209

Nighty1209 Tiny Birdy

Oh, I get it.

14. callmesam

callmesam Tiny Birdy

Hehe

15. DixinButts

DixinButts Hatchling

I think that since spending over 5k on this game that you could shorten the time it takes for scouts to be restored. I'm at the point that I just turn it off for three hours instead of spending 150 gems for immediate satisfaction. I like playing but don't like all the waiting we have to do. Or paying extravagant prices to keep playing. The rewards need o be better. I'm sick of spending 100 bucks for gems that are sparse and few in between from rewards. Makes me think of the developers as greedy.

16. Sdsviper

Sdsviper Hatchling

17. Sdsviper

Sdsviper Hatchling

How to get 5star Birds

18. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Super Cool Bird

It's simple. The first thing you need to do is enter Eagle Mountain once it's open. Once you're inside, you will notice four doors with three of them having coins, gems, evolution materials, or essence inside. However, one of the doors has a thief pig that will stop you and take your rewards, unless you pay gems to continue, or exit Eagle Mountain. Your goal is to pick a door that doesn't have a pig inside until you reach the 100th floor, and that's when you will receive a 5 star bird at level 100. Be careful though because it requires mostly luck in order to succeed, unless you decide to get a 5 star bird in the Hatchery.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
  19. gmoney

gmoney Super Cool Bird

Please provide correct information. You can start getting 5 star birds at Floor 70 (at floor 70 you get 5* lvl 70 bird, each floor above that adds 1 level).

TurtleMafia and RyogaDyana like this.
  20. SquawkTron

SquawkTron Super Cool Bird

Don't worry, I was. I meant a 5 star bird at level 100, which is the goal in the game and a stronger bird, unless he prefers a 5 star level 70 bird in Eagle Mountain if he reaches the 70th floor.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017