1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution Offer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by It'SaBiRd, Jun 13, 2018.

1. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

This showed up right next to the chat icon as Chuck surrounded by evo mats. Did anyone else get this in the game and do you think it's worth it?
    Screenshot_2018-06-13-10-07-31.png

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Only if you have 5556 gems to throw away & no materials at all & you have no patience & no materials saved up. Not for me... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  3. Denamo

Denamo Hatchling

I saw something like that as well (and only has something like 15 minutes to decide), but my offer was about half that, basically about 80% of my current gems. Buuut, I'm not that impressed with the new rage tokens, I was already maxed out in EVO Essence in the color offered, and I already had somewhere in the neighborhood of 250,000 to 300,000 gold. I mean, the evo Material was good if you needed that color, but the thing that is really hard to manufacture is jewels. You spend all that and probably going to have to come up with real money to buy some more jewels. (or wait several weeks to accumulate it in the arena)

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I used to see these a lot back then when I had a bird ready to evolve. They’re overpriced imo and should be only like $25 at most.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

The Rage Totems are overrated!!! The rest of them you can grind over time. It will take a lot of grinding, selling garbage birds, and self discipline but it can be done.

6. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Yeah, one of those popped up right after I finished getting my 2nd Chuck to level 100 and started him on prestige levels yesterday. It's interesting that the offer is valid for such a limited amount of time, makes me think that's a ploy to increase the appeal by providing a sense of urgency.

Edit: Another one of these offers popped up right after I hatched Bomb - looks like certain in-game actions trigger the system to offer this half-hour "special".

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Also, there are more evo mats & way more totems than you can hold so any that you collect would disappear until you burn through a bunch of them...

And, the regular "sale" this event has less bang for the buck even though both times claim to be "4X" the value. Not that there is anything to really compare that "value" to since there are almost no gems & these have become somewhat standard event prices. Plus you cant just buy some of these items regularly anyway (or at least no sane person would at "full" price). So the "4X" claim is truly false advertising IMO...