1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyday Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:03 AM.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

Hey everyone, our everyday chat and discussions are clogging up the forums specfic threads.
    What im suggesting is getting back to our Forum roots. We post in the proper forum threads i.e Intel goes in the intel thread, each event gets it own thread made (to be made each week by anyone) and everything else goes into this Everyday thread unless its a specific question or theme.

A. Wolf, Nyk and feffe like this.
  2. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Thanks tiger!

3. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

NO WAY...I like talking about the same things in 5 different threads...lol

Thanks...hopefully this works!! It would be nice not having to try and remember which thread I may have made a particular comment if it happened to be an OT conversation.

Tigerangels42038 and Nyk like this.
  4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Cross post: Keeping the forums clean.

I wonder how they are going to do the Master Chuck event. They knew Claude and QB and Carson are everyone's favorites, probably hence why they made them 3rd hatches. However, if Chuck is a core bird... how are they gonna offer Master him, event stage 85, or third hatch. If he's third hatch...who is number one?

However it's done, I probably won't find out. Just got my funding letter today. Going dark on January 5th for 3 months ("traveling" for work and won't have phone or Internet)

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

I thought about that after responding lol, basically who the heck knows anymore, ultimately the method will be whatever generates the most revenue. And yeah you have fun on that trip and safe travels!

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Lol thanks. I like your approach though. Whatever generates the most money. No point in thinking too hard.

It'd be funny if they went off the deep end and did something dumb like Master 4* chuck, 5* chuck, and Master 5* chuck.

Oh wait: 20181206_152203.jpg

7. Greg Nixon

If you end up needing a place to rest your team while you're gone let me know. I have a vacation clan for those reasons, plenty of spots in it, and once you return you can always go back to your clan if they have spots. That way if they need to fill the spot you won't be left out in the cold hunting for a new clan at least.

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I think if its a Core Chuck event, he will have to be the 1st hatch. However, what they do w the master version of the most useful Arena bird in the game is anyone's guess at this point.

9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm discussing it with my clan leaders. Oddly, they don't want to let me out of the clan despite me leaving for a few months.

How do you manage two clans at once?

Yep. I'm still waiting for them to rollout a Master 5* golden shiny bird just for the "highly involved" players.

I thought about emailing the dev team with an event idea I had. Call it The Bank Heist and the only way you can participate is if you pay $100 to enter. After that, you buy "diamond tickets" at $10 each and try and hatch a bird called Banker in a reskinned hatchery. The event leaderboard is based on how much you spend. If you pay the most money, you get Master Banker (say that out loud) as a status symbol.

Redwing likes this.
  10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

They do have a 3* version of chuck now, they could do like Carson event and put the 3* as 1st hatch.. wouldnt that be great! (To any devs potentially reading this, that is sarcasm, DO NOT DO THIS!)

11. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Omg! That's probably exactly what they are going to do! "The long time players need to fill the collection spots. Let's give em 3* chuck first, followed by 5* and then Master. Ohhh and we can put Red as the level 100 Master"

Redwing likes this.
  12. Greg Nixon

Easy enough to do, wife played for a bit so her account is now the leader in the vacation clan, plus with people rolling over at times make them elders. Nobody really plays much in it, but when I first built it out we took it to level 14 or so. Main clan is pushing towards 34.

13. Greg Nixon

I actually put in a ticket about those earlier just asking if they were only for new members or if us old timers would eventually be able to hatch them and close out the spots. Surprisingly they actually sent them to me, so those spots are now closed. 402 of 407 in the collection hut.

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Um... I'll be right back.

Lol

15. Greg Nixon

Good luck lol

Remember only have to level them to 20 evolved to close out the second spot.

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Not like I have the Evo mats to go past 20! Haha. Ive been sucked dry the last two weeks lol

17. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If they want to limit the amount of certain powerful master birds then it has to be level based. Otherwise some rich players will keep buying tickets to hatch multiple masters.

18. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Those are probably the ones who've been griping on FB the past few months about how unfair it is not to be able to hatch a master bird. Of course the flip side of keeping it level based is that they need to create a level playing field and give everyone the same hard layout for the final level.

Nyk likes this.
  19. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Seems legit! Just got them myself!

Screenshot_20181207-114235_AB Evolution.jpg Screenshot_20181207-114640_AB Evolution.jpg

20. Greg Nixon

Good deal! Yeah I wasn't expecting to get them, but hey if they want to send them lol