1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Every day reward with AD?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Platty, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

00D16897-F0B8-42D1-AAF5-E7FB76D56BBF.jpeg saw this on Facebook. I don’t have it. Is this only for new players? Or it will come to us later?

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Old stuff, initially some had a 12 day cycle others 20, then pretty well everyone had 20, and now they're gone.

3. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

I don’t think I need to watch a video to get it, and ours are gone now,
    I just wonder if it gonna come back with AD.

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Never really know what they might be testing on certain players.

5. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

In Korea, if you sign in to Facebook, all you have to do is give 25 jewelry :eek:

6. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Yeah that's like an initial sign in thing everywhere, only get it the one time though.

7. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

I thought other countries were more rewarding like the inventory!

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Everything is pretty much the same everywhere. At times new players get something that the older players didn't. For example when I started 19 months ago you began with an inventory that had 25 slots and could increase to 100. Newer players after that started with 50, then they changed it so they started with 100. And somewhere in the middle of those changes they allowed you to buy more slots so you could expand it to 200. The game is constantly changing, and they often run test groups where some players have one version of EM for example and others have a different version.

Redwing likes this.
  9. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

Thanks to you, I've learned a lot.
    Thank you very much:)

Greg Nixon likes this.
  10. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

I think they start with 200 now.

11. feffe

feffe Super Cool Bird

Watching a video was if you missed a day. Say I logged in on Monday and claimed my reward, did not log in on Tuesday, logged in on Wednesday again. Now on Wednesday I got the option to watch a video to claim Tuesday's reward on top of getting the Wednesday reward.
    When the daily rewards was still there I watched the video like this a couple of times.

Platty likes this.
  12. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Definitely old. The bird at the left was not there when the recent rewards were booted.

13. Rio Seven

Rio Seven Super Cool Bird

Wait. What did happen to the daily reward? It disappeared!

14. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Rovio taketh, but never giveth lol

Rio Seven likes this.
  15. Rio Seven

Rio Seven Super Cool Bird

But why? It’s not like it was generous lol. $25 coin or some shitty bird. I wonder what the bigger picture is here.

16. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

Set low expectations and your customers will never be surprised :(:)

Redwing and Rio Seven like this.
  17. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

They obviously thought the 1 4* every 20 days was way too generous now that we can sell them for prestige totems :rolleyes:

Redwing likes this.
  18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

That was my first thought... LOL