1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everton Placeholder Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buds, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

... Died on wave 6 of 7. Maybe I can do this.

Rando likes this.
  2. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Tiny Birdy

Revival removed in general? I am already through the event, but some clan mates tell that they do not have the option to restore health?!?

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Even with all 3 Everton birds ( 1 each) this is not easy. Theo momentum flash is weak compared to Brenda X. Cenk is weak for a black also. The clan 600K is almost done hence I can focus on the extra levels.

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Yeah apparently it got removed earlier today, i dont know from personal experience just from other players. I havent died yet.

5. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Only 6 more levels Buds, you can handle them!

6. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

To be fair though, I don't even have 1 Everton bird, and at this point, even the weakest pigs do make a moderate dent.
    That, and 1 Patsy pig takes away 50% of my health instantly. Enraged nearly kills me.

7. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Tiny Birdy

Have to admit: was lazy two or three times and revived my team .... don't think rovio will explain why this feature (dis)appeard.

8. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

The Revive feature is the time proven cash grab that always work. It has been and still around in most places for AB2. If you reviving yourself early then you better have lots of gems or want to buy more. Human nature will force even strong will person like me caved in for 75 gems to get the nightmare over with.

9. Magnuson

Magnuson Tiny Birdy

Well, I highly doubt my weak team will get past any of these bonus levels. I get my butt kicked on stage 3 of level 86! Oh well, good luck to the rest of you with strong teams!

10. Monty Topple

Monty Topple Tiny Birdy

You're right. But spending those 225 gems was ok to me. Last event i couldn't get over level 82. And i really took a lot of effort in changing my line up and strategy. Some sort of frustrating experience. In the end you get about 1k gems per week and you have to spend them somehow. It's all about finding the right balance. I like to have the possibility of reviving.

11. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

I gave up 170k and succeeded to Level 89 with a 140k team. However, Level 90 is still difficult. If the middle pig hits me once, the game over :(

12. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

What's your team?

13. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

I wish I had some extra tickets but alas, burned everything hitting x22 with piggy nian and no luck. Probably would have played this event otherwise.

14. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

I wouldnt call it a cash grab since its a feature players want..

15. Nyk

Nyk Motherflocker

Yeah players have literally been asking for this since the first week nightmare levels were introduced. In fact, I'm pretty sure I predicted this....

December 18, 2018
    Second nightmare event, posted September 19, 2019

16. Luigi

Luigi Tiny Birdy

My goal when doing event is that I try not to get hit by any pig.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

seems like a good goal... LOL ;)

18. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

5C6C8C45-1B71-46C2-BAE6-94E98272AC68.jpeg B30D86BC-FBA2-4B8B-A83B-EFC590C91C46.jpeg

Finally, Level 90 success!
    At level 86-90 I used two teams (140k, 170k), the 140k team used a master annie instead of Cenk Tosun.

So good luck to everyone! ;)

19. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

Claude - Annie - Walcott - Frost - Pecker
    OR Cenk Tosun instead of Annie.
    Good Look, Buds ;)

20. Ppine

Ppine Hatchling

arrrgh got stuck (2nd time already) in level 86 on load of the last wave... birds stand there waiting for pigs that don't appear... things fly around when I hit pause, but nothing happens... :mad::mad::mad:

Attached Files: