1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everton Placeholder Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buds, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

So some people are on pay to revive? I haven't that option for so long, I actually thought Rovio had cut it from the island.

2. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

That’s a good thing if they allow people to do that. In this case, gems used to hatch event bird may just be used to purchase to passs lvl 85

3. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

Its always been a surprise that Rovio didnt have it in the levels, easy money for them that no player is really against it being there.

A. Wolf likes this.
  4. CLEMCO

CLEMCO Hatchling

How are guys able to get like 28k points within a short time of the event starting? Can only quick play up to 85ish points per, so seems impossible to have score like that so fast. Anyone know what the deal is?

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

what is a short amount of time to you?

6. The Great One

The Great One Tiny Birdy

I don’t remember if you have a “Contagious” Claude. If so, try putting him in as leader. I was able to get a few extra levels with him. Aside from the healing effect, he takes out some of those enraged pigs as they bump into each other.

7. The Great One

The Great One Tiny Birdy

Oh, and let me give a shout out to Piggy Kong who supposedly throws one barrel, but actually throws two. WTH?!

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  8. Tigerangels42038

Credit cards

9. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Tiny Birdy

Funny you say that. I’m at 28788 after this mornings quick play. I finished the event yesterday so I’m quick playing everything at 500 a pop. Plus I recharged at level 84 so after beating it and 85 I quick played the other 8 that’s 4k right there.

10. Luigi

Luigi Tiny Birdy

Hatched the black Everton bird at 10x.
    With his 500% boost and Theo Walcott, plus GF and LP with Claude as leader, I finished the event easily. Fail twice because of my mistake (using PvP team instead of event team).

11. Tigerangels42038

I usually accidentally do it the other way round, event team in pvp and pray i dont get a bad bounce until i can get out to fix it lol
    Although yesterday my team randomly changed and i went in with 5 1*s.. there was no surviving that 1 lol

Rando and A. Wolf like this.
  12. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

I have had a Contagious Claude and is my second most powerful bird, being at P.7 SS10.
    My team right now is;

Claude, Contagious SS10 P.7
    The Angromedon, Stellarize SS8 P.3
    Li'l Pecker, Drive by SS10 P.5
    The Angromedon, Splitbull SS7 P.2
    Murphy, Strong Combo P.4 SS8

13. Luigi

Luigi Tiny Birdy

That is a powerful team. Where did you stuck ?

14. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

The arrows are what's doing me over. And the energy pigs.

15. The Great One

The Great One Tiny Birdy

There is no stopping enraged attacks without more crowd control birds.

16. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Just aim the birds at slots 2 and 4 at the lower arrow diagonal to them, that way you can use the arrows to your advantage. And surely you have something better than Murphy in your flock, the extra combo count is nice but that 3 shot timer.

17. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Nope, he is my strongest blue bird beside Li'l Pecker in this event. Don't have Cenk or anybody (the hatchery is at ×6 right now.)

18. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

No other birds of any color that might still have higher numbers even?

19. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Still a no.

20. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

My bad;
    I have the stage with the dreaded minecart. I wish it'd take a detour to the pits of hell.