1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everton Placeholder Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buds, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Well then, this shall be interesting. All hatchery birds are +500%, with no Master in there either.

2. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Super Cool Bird

Ya i like that much better though having a master blue balls as event prize kinda blows.

3. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Doesn't bother me too much, as I don't have him.

4. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Super Cool Bird

Just using some silvers this event. I have a Cenk and Theo and want the Gylfi. Just not enough to break the bank.

5. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Have u guys thought about the cenk rogue evo actually Tripp’s,e the hit numbers as well and brings great combo bonus for next hit.

6. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

Cenk Tosun - Oni's Rage
    Gylfi - Lightning Parade
    Walcott - Momentum Flash

After I hatch them, I will choose that evo,
    do you have a better choice and reason?

7. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

3 more hours to wait. Let's just hope they're a fast 3 hours. I do want to do something whilst being sick.

8. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Good luck everyone!

Rando, Nyk and Buds like this.
  9. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Just roughly half an hour left until it starts. What's everybody's teams?

10. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Top 5 with boosts are these guys, will they get used, maybe. All depends on what the layouts look like. 20190220_072800.jpg

11. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Damn, going in at top full force. CC and everything is boosted this event.

12. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

10 seconds till start!

13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Let's see what Rovio is going to do this time, I'm guessing arrows and lots of rocks.

14. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

... So I hatched my third Byron from a single ticket at ×3.
    Not... the black bird I wanted, RNG.

15. Terrorqueen

Terrorqueen Hatchling

Managed to hatch the first two with 40 silver + 6 gold. Pretty lucky this time around. Normally I hatch around 20x

16. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

Very lucky. For the second bird─Gylfi─Lightning Parade will help you. Bird Villain and Mind Control.

17. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Took me to almost 20x to get the 1st hatch Cenk. Not likely I want to spend anymore tickets for the 2nd hatch. Plan may change if I go deep into EM before event is done.

Which evo for Cenk?

18. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

Done with the team I posted earlier, upgraded two of their SS to 7 because the totems overflowed, other than that no losses.

Minor obstacles, but no real affect on the team I used. Lots of small pigs continuously jumping in, and most are shield pigs in the latter levels.

Attached Files:

19. Rando

Rando Super Cool Bird

I am confused as well...but platty and others posted info on both the evo's...still confused...
    Can anyone explain the AOE of Oni's rage...is it similar to zain's expansive crit range or intense crit range...
    The oni's rage bounced pigs do not cause additional damage to the pigs hit after bounce...but is helpful for bringing the pigs stuck to come out... @Mr. Anderson has both...info will be helpful buddy...
    Don't know about the sucking power of rogue blast (i am imagining matilda) and the AOE... @Greg Nixon has Rogue blast...info on these doubts buddy...
    I know i am extending the convo about cenk but will appreciate it if anyone with either evo explains further...:)

20. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Went with Oni's Rage. Healing tends to come in handy in the event context. Doubtful Cenk will be used again after the event.

FOG likes this.