1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jason bowden, Nov 15, 2018.

1. jason bowden

jason bowden Hatchling

are all of the “danger” levels the same strength? Like if i beat a couple that say danger, can i beat all of them ?

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

No they get progressively more difficult. The danger sign is just so they dont have to disclose how high the XP of the level is.

3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Other than the buttons operated wooden gates of lower levels I haven't seen them the lvl 40s. Now we have the "2 Rocks of Hell" and the trumpet pigs. Trumpet pigs is the pig version of CC, they delay your SS by 1 turn.

4. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

And beware the large pig with the TNT crates on it's back, make sure when you kill him that he isn't close to your team as it's instant death. Thought their comment in the patch notes was that they fixed that, since it was what everyone complained about. Nope, after submitting a ticket on it, turns out the TNT crates that no longer damage you are the ones on the field, funny though that the other attack deterrents like the cacti and broken glass still do.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Plenty of frozen screen with this event also. If you get the check mark after defeating the event level and able to click it, then it seems your success will be remembered. I can see the results counted once I force close app, go back in the game and open the event dialog.