1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event Rewards got NERFED

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Sep 12, 2018.

1. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Hey everyone, sorry for off topic, but didn't want to create a thread for a question. Is there a limit on gold tickets you can stack?

2. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

Cap is set at 10, but you can go over with winnings from EM, just like Silvers.

3. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Hatchling

10 in your normal stack. And if you don’t claim the ones from an event reward they go into your messages for 13 days. Eagle Mountain is the same way but I don’t think they last 13 days

4. Clown Von Shoes

Clown Von Shoes Hatchling

Ahh I didn’t know that’s how EM ones worked thank you. I think I’ve only got to gold once.

5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

People are reacting Angrily on FB ABE page starting this morning. I haven't seen so little Liked compared to Angry ever. Every single comment is an attack about this low reward. Let see whether Rovio get the message. The few fan boys haven't shown up yet.

6. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Thank you!

7. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Thank you

8. Epic Buttstomp

They better or we may have mass exit in this game. Then how do we know that is not an old screen shot from Rovio.

9. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Who cares :). Forums have three purposes:
    1. Share information
    2. Complain about the “man” or big business
    3. Conspiracy theories

Redwing likes this.
  10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

well then, we are spot on it seems.... ;)

11. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Lol youre so skeptical. Its because of guys like you that i wont post anymore info. Why get ridiculed for giving you the right info, and not just you but others were quick to call bullshit and basically front me off. Funny to me how quick it turned around once the info was found to be true and now all the sudden you guys want my help...i would think you might have learned something from that past experience but i can see its the same all dog and pony show

12. Epic Buttstomp

I have never seen the ABE FB page got so much "angry" votes before with angry comments after angry comments about this nerf. The usual "fan boys" never showed up. Either they admit this is a mistake and give everybody couple thousands of gems OR they post some retarded answers. Stupid answers I bet will be flamed immediately by the mob without mercy.

Last year original Bomb event was around this time. Not long after that we got an update to MPDC just before the original Terence event. It was during that Terence event the silver tickets availability was NERFED!!!!

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Ceez, i have no interest in your need to have your ego stroked.
    I never ridiculed you at all. Several of us questioned the particular picture that was posted because it was an OLD picture of the previous Bacon event. Why would you expect anyone to blindly believe that when it had not yet been proven? You ended up being right & were praise for it... Good for you i guess.
    This current discussion that you are choosing to be on a high horse about had nothing to do with you at all or what the next event will be. Rather it was about if the nerfed rewards will be back to normal next week...

14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yes, that may be partially true. But then you forget about those of us who vouch for you and thank you, and then defend you like myself. Don't lump us also together and don't let those who disbelieve ruin it for the rest of us. We are a community (being screwed together). As Gatorops said above, the point of a forum is to share info, complain, and talk about conspiracies. Your info satisfies nearly all three. You can continue to help us out or you can refuse to, it's your choice, but the only person you are hurting is yourself. We had no info prior to you arriving and since you refuse to help us now, nothing has changed except your one prediction. You are not special and others are posting the same "secret source" now.

There's no point in fighting about this. Don't let our anger at Rovio divide the community. It's not our fault we are so skeptical. If the company that made the game didn't keep proving their greed and indifference to the customer/players, we would be a lot more trusting. Cut us some slack. Thanks for the info you have provided previously and I hope you can understand where we are coming from. I for one will not doubt you again, but I won't "beg" for your info either. Thanks for being a part of the community.

A. Wolf likes this.
  15. Redwing

Redwing Tiny Birdy

That's the most relevant comment (FB's version of top/best) on their page right now.

Of course they are. It's a hard one to call, though. If I was to go by the leaderboard and the positions of Shinkenlopfer, Bluemoon, Awesome Cojo (all numbers), Bluemoon and Team-Covey, then there's been a drop in gem spending. Looking at my own clan leaderboard, and even our most involved players are at best, 50% less involved than last event. However, that could be due to the birds on offer as much as it could be the rewards. Even though they have nerfed the rewards across the board, they haven't made it any harder to get a golden ticket.

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

The golden ticket thing caused a huge stir during the first Lady Bacon event. There was no way possible for players to get her unless they hit every single event point going to level 50 and then maxed out your energy without missing one during the entire two weeks it was active. One of the guys here on the forums did the math and it was almost impossible to complete that event. Many many people quit during and after that event. The next event they made it easy to get the golden tickets, I think 8000, and then finally settled on 10k points. They seem to have learned about that one specifically.

17. Redwing

Redwing Tiny Birdy

Yeah, I still had a low level team for the first LB event. Even just quick battling my highest attained level wasn't enough to get the top 3 personal rewards. Clan rewards are still a bugger to get if you don't have a 50 strong clan where everybody is meeting their targets. Though I suspect Rovio realised leaving clan reward targets so high would have an impact on people buying packs and spending gems.

18. Slyguysmiley

Slyguysmiley Tiny Birdy

New rewards are garbage. I now refuse to spend gems to help my lower level clan members

19. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Hey everyone, let's rate the game in app store with 1 star. Well i did that like a year a go and still haven't change it. On russian forum people seem to do that also!! Let's show rovio how we disagree with new changes

20. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I was tracking the single players last event just for fun and around this time most of the top players had over 100k event points. At the end of the event they were over 600k. Currently, number one only has 30k with the rest in the high 20s.

Redwing likes this.