1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event Rewards disappeared, Mailbox bugged.

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by DaggettBeaver, Feb 5, 2018.

1. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

I did not claim the "10x Berries" reward from the personal event tab in the Superbowl event, thus after the event ended it should have landed in my Mailbox on a 14 day timer to collect later (for the next event). I saw screenshots that this worked for other players, who had them in their Mailbox, but for me, the "10x Berries" just disappeared. I definitely did not claim them and definitely did not just received them.

Before that happened, shortly after the daily reset, when Red Monday started, i claimed lots of Red birds from my Mailbox while i sold black and white ones. At some point, several birds disappeared - it's like the first one or two sites of my mailbox inventory just went invisible. There were some birds with between 30 and 60 minutes left before decay - and those simply disappeared before i could claim them (because first, i claimed all Red birds before i clutter my inventory with the yellow ones for tomorrow...). The decay timer definitely was still above 30 minutes - they just disappeared.

Mailbox bugs like this, where players lose content (especially in the case of the berries) are terrible and have to be addressed ASAP. Seriously, i really wanted those Berries for the next event - now i just wasted 10 berries, which is worth quite a lot in Evo Mats, Gold and (Bird) EXP...

2. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Berries shouldn't go straight to your mailbox. They should go straight to the "Scouts" section, where they belong.