1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gohst, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

But it was more fairer than what we have now though.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Fair is debatable... the one thing i think is more unfair this time is all the glitches.

3. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I don't remember it having less pigs. Waves 75-80, for me, had like 20-25 pigs per wave (I couldnt count them because of all the KO's haha).

The glitches do ruin the game though. It's constant in the events. Sometimes it's favorable like with dedsw1ne capturing all the pigs for several turns, but most of the time it's not. Idk how many times I was relying on Dr. P to capture a behemoth pig only for him to not capture him and then be immediately attacked wiping all my health. Frost has a similar glitch with the pigs not being stunned or facing me again immediately after the stun. I've seen this begin happening in the arena now as well. Theres so many glitches that I finally got another response from support today about the Dr. P event wasting my gems on energy (due to glitches) and my response back to them was about the dungeon loading screen freezing. I can't keep up with all the support tickets about glitches and then waiting 10+ days for their horrendous turnaround time and canned response.

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

your actually getting responses? I have been waiting 5 weeks...

5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Ehhh. I had 4 tickets in. One from early October and then 3 since the Dr. P event. The first one has been ignored. The middle two they responded to. The last one is still pending but it's ONLY a week old.

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I think the hard thing is that red birds are not good in the events because normally they do not help with more than one bird. Beast is not necessarily this way, but he is still weak compared to some. 200% increased birds for this event are not much help either. You need other birds and know how to use them plus some luck minus unfortunate glitches to will this event.

Carson was great because of the power of the event bird and supporting birds (4* Carson+5* Carson+5* Lil Pecker) made it easier to do the battles.

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I am just waiting for Master Chuck. But I am damn sure Rovio will be in Obstacles from Hell where only black or white birds can get around.

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Anyone know if you don't claim the clan or personal energy if they go to your inbox?

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

They do.
    I do it every week.