1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event Pvp freezing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Ray Estrella, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

Me and a few clansters have been having the Pvp battles from event markers freeze, either during battle or at start screen. Have to restart to get back to island. Lose battle, ugg.
  2. Funperson

Funperson Tiny Birdy

I had the same thing happen 2 times yesterday and once today.
  3. Thomas Grable

Thomas Grable Hatchling

Also happening in scout missions for me.. nothing better than winning and seeing at the top the would be rewards only to have it freeze and need to force close app to lose all the rewards
  4. Ray Estrella

So I started this thread a few events ago. They must be recycling code because it is even worse this time. Since last night I've had 5 event PvP's freeze either at win or at the start screen. I'm shutting down every 30 minutes to try to see if that helps to no avail. Looked to see if I'm missing an update, but all current.
  5. Ray Estrella

I give up. Bought the scout berries deal to try to get to 1st place. Lost two in 10 minutes to freeze screens at start of event pvp. Closed ABE after 1st, went to clan site to report it. Logged back in and froze on next attempt.

Is this happening to any body else. I'm on Android.