1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event participation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ugla, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Ugla

Ugla Hatchling

We are currently 40 members in our clan, and with the new reward system in events we are totally dependent to that all participate in order to get the clan prizes. However, we can only see the scores of top 25 players, which means we can potentially have 15 freeriders along, without never knowing who they are.. we should be able to see all the members scores!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  2. Desert Song

Desert Song Super Cool Bird

And even with all 40 members participating, it is still near impossible to get that clan 10x golden ticket.... :/

3. Ugla

Ugla Hatchling

True, but at least we could have a better chance if we saw everybodys scores. Right now we can see on our total score that some can’t even have tried much at all, but we don’t know who.. and that’s just unnecessary unfair to dedicated members:(

Witkacy [PL] likes this.
  4. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Ugla :)

Participating is one thing - it's hard to literally force everyone to play almost non-stop, especially in such special period of the year as it seem to be the Christmas, while people generally spending much more time with their families and so friends... Everybody seem to have their lives and duties to carry on, though it's hard to believe that some members being that busy not to being able to score even 100 points daily... This is obviously not fair towards the other clan members, who do participate all the time, sacrificing some part of their free time...

But setting the requirements ridiculously high by those who planned and being responsible for running the event out is completely different story... Especially speaking the clan rewards... We can break our backs and still no get the main prize... There's nothing more perfect as going for motivation and selfconfidence as been brutally faced with the fact that you WILL loose the race even if its not started yet... This should be challenging but, DOABLE for everyone - including folks from smaller clans as well... And with some ''margin of error'' being considered for the fact that it can't be real that EVERYBODY will play everyday the same hard and WIN literally everything to collect points flawlessly...

Cheers,

W

5. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

Rovio team has admitted on facebook that the rewards arent intended for everyone to get. What I don't think they realize is that the clan 10 hatch tickets are impossible. Im part of a 50 member clan and we are STRUGGLING.. It requires 1000 points per day for a 50 member clan to reach it and we are behind thousands of points cause not everyone can play 4-5 times a day. If you have less members then its way more points required of each member. I don't see how we reach this reward

6. Ugla

Ugla Hatchling

What 10 hatch ticket? I don’t even take that last reward in consideration, because we would never be able to get that anyway without people actually paying.. and I know I will never spend money on a game that treats people like this, so the clans golden ticket don’t exist to me. Still I would like to see everybodys scores though..

7. DaggettBeaver

DaggettBeaver Hatchling

The problem is: That's not the last reward.

The last four clan rewards are the only ones that are worth grinding for. 1000 Gems, some evolution essences (not worth it btw.), 1 gold ticket, 2 gold tickets. That are the four last rewards. Everything before that is... well, trash. Sugar for the apes, but nothing i would invest any time in to grind for it.

And all these last four rewards are absolutely inaccessable for the vast majority (talking about 99% of the player base) to get. All four top rewards, not only the top reward.

If the rewards were split up better - in a way, that at least the 1 gold ticket would be somewhere in the middle of the bracket, i could live with that. But the way it is, these "grand rewards" are nothing than a carrot in front of our eyes that almost nobody of us will ever reach - and that's a terrible way to treat players, especially in a Christmas event.

If that is how Rovio wants to treat its players, i'm considering to leave this game before i invest any deeper...