1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event level 82 portal blocked

Discussion in 'Bugs and Technical Issues' started by Vulturedoors, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Vulturedoors

Vulturedoors Hatchling

Okay so in level 82 of the current event, there's a magic portal that lets you enter a blocked off part of the playing field. For whatever reason, this portal would not allow my yellow birds to enter. I couldn't attack the pig there except with a black and blue bird.

Since it's a yellow excavation event, my 3 yellow birds were most powerful. I wasted a LOT of money on gems to beat that ONE PIG. I'm very angry about this and I feel like the game cheated there just to milk money from me. I don't mind spending money for some advantage in playing, but the game shouldn't just change the rules in the middle of a 5-wave level.

If this is how it's going to be, Rovio shouldn't expect people to just fork over hundreds of dollars after working so hard to FINALLY get to level 82 in an event.

2. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

The levels are different for everyone, your level 82 most probably wont be the same as everyone else's.. that being said i know the layout you are talking about. The portals have been known to glitch on that layout. They were fine for me this event but if you are unlucky enough to get the glitch, aim your birds at the bottom left corner of the portal, it should help in getting your birds through. QB works best for that shots as at least one of his mirrors will get through. Hope you dont get the glitch again though, good luck!

Vulturedoors likes this.
  3. Vulturedoors

Vulturedoors Hatchling

I really appreciate the advice! I don't have QB yet but would really like to get it

4. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Motherflocker

I really hope you dont get the glitch again.. and i understand your anger at Rovio.. god knows we have all been there lol.. just for this one problem they aren't directly to blame or trying to hinder you.. just a glitchy level than takes more work than it should!