1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event help level 81

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amilocram, Dec 8, 2018 at 1:35 PM.

1. amilocram

amilocram Hatchling

Hi everyone
    I am having troubles to pass level 81.
    there is 2 small pigs on the first round that take all my life after I play 2 times. I am not abke to kill thise on the 2 shots before they attack.
    My power is 173.279
    I am using lik pecker, fringy, QB, cyryl and red.

2. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

What is the field layout? And most likely it's because they are sitting inside of the swat pigs red circle. Need to get them out of that circle.

3. amilocram

amilocram Hatchling

thank you. I try put them outside the circle and works. I am at level 83 now. thank you so much.

4. Greg Nixon

You're welcome, yeah that circle increases the attack power of the pigs in it. Always a good idea to click on the pigs and see if they have special abilities that boost the other pigs. That way you know who to take out first, or if you need to keep certain ones away from the others.

5. amilocram

amilocram Hatchling

got it. thanks.
    btw I am at level 84 right now and having trouble to pass the 1st round. 5 small pigs attack after I play 2 times. and on this one theres no red circle and I dont know why they take all my life. Because I dont havr chance to kill some of them.

6. Greg Nixon

A few people have had issues where the small pig were glitching in that their health was over one or two million. All the small pigs have a 2 shot timer so that's normal. Most have been able to fix the glitch by closing the game, force closing the game and Facebook and clearing the storage/cache on both of those, then restarting the game.

7. Kimo

Kimo Tiny Birdy

If you click on the pigs you can see which are the ones that give the most damage. I had some little pigs (spa pigs) that would do over 500k damage and others (Patsy) that would do 170k-over 200k damage. You need to focus on those.

I had to use Frost to give me the extra time to get L'il Pecker in there for the stun.

8. amilocram

amilocram Hatchling

Oh I see. the thing is that I dont have frost so its hard. but I will tty anyway. thanks

9. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Unless you have Master QB prestiged which may give you enough health to take a hit and survive, you will need to try stunning at least 1 with Grandfather Frost on 2nd move. There is no other 2nd turn SS bird than can stun or kill them at this event other than GF Frost.