1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Event Battery Charge

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by onyxcv, Jul 6, 2018.

1. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Hey everyone, who knows how much time is needed to charge the full 100 battery ?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

500 minutes which equals 8.333333 minutes

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Looks like 3 minutes per charge. So full charge of 100 requires 300 minutes hence 5 hrs. At least we can get some sleep this time!!!!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

No, it's 5 min per charge. 8.33 hours total for full 100 if you were at 0.
    Basically it's the same average as a scout recharge. The 1 good thing is that with 8 hours for a full charge, no one should feel the need to give up sleep... lol

Cowboysfan likes this.
  5. Epic Buttstomp

Now I see this 5 mins clock. You get 10 plays out of it.

How do you explain the "highly involved players" in the Leaderboard with 30K of event token already? You could hoard berries but I didn't know you can hoard electricity before the start of the event. You know what I am implying......

6. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

You can pay gems to recharge energy, that's how. They're posting those scores the same way they would in the previous style of events: by sinking ludicrous resources into it.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

They pony up a ton of Gems because $$ means nothing to them...
    Once you clear the initial 50 you can fly through the rest super fast if you want to throw $$ away. There will always be players like this in every game.

8. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

It would also take two daily tasks on event island to fill it up.

9. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Something I noticed randomly, berry drop rate has increased and playing event markers on bird island and fighting littlepigs gives you a random 5 energy, bigger pigs/dungeon boxes 6-7. Cheers!

Ps: Not every battle rewards you with energy though!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  10. Epic Buttstomp

I looked carefully but still don't know what gave me 18 electricity after 3 markers. I guess 1 regular scout marker drops 6 electricity.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, it actually seems to be added to your energy as soon as you open a scout marker (nothing to do with the actual pigs)… The added amount is random though, seems to be 3-7.

12. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Yes, I noticed that too. So, I think every event marker gets you 6 energy with an extra 5 energy awarded for random battles.

13. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Yes, looks like it

14. CRSK

CRSK Hatchling

Scouts doesn't give energy anymore. I hope it's a bug but I doubt

15. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I just noticed the same thing...what gives!! This was very helpful and made playing scouts relevant to the event. If this is another case of Rovio messing things up, I am not sure how much more of this I can take...

16. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Yeap just noticed! Rovio probably saw that most of the people will get those 30k in time, and decided to make it harder for everyone so they should spend gems. Unbelievable, this is game is greedy, thank god i at least don't spend any real money on it

17. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

I'm gonna raise a ticket and see what they say about it

18. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

This is their answer

Attached Files:

19. Epic Buttstomp

The amount you get from scout is meager anyway. You can only hoard so many berries. The gems payout in this event is ridiculous to start with.

The 30K people get there by using the gems payout from the event, 100 gems for 100 charges. I know because I got to 30K yesterday that way, someone in my clan beats me to it before Sunday. There are bunch of them in 20K area.

20. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I hoard gems for clan perks primarily, so having to spend these on the event is kind of like why even bother...

again, this is just another example of them not gauging things right. Instead of just rolling with it, they take it away immediately to see if they can get more people spending. They are so darned transparent!! Please Rovio...keep acting like this...at this rate I will be done with you sooner rather than later...