1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Essence is back in Evo offers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Redwing, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

There is a catch - you have to buy the first offer (400 gems) which has gold, around 450 evo mats and 5 or 6 rage totems. This unlocks a second offer that gives 780 evo mats, 11 rage totems (aka, 3300 gold), 3850 gold and 25 essence. As usual, overall vaue has gone down even though there is much more essence included for 1300 gems.

2. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There actually isn't a catch, those are just two different "tiers" of the offer - you can completely ignore that (I did), and then get the 2nd offer later, because those are tied to evolving 5-star birds; the 2nd offer is just triggered by evolving a higher level 5-star bird than the 1st offer is.

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

That's handy to know. I presume, like the previous offers, if you evolve a bird of a different colour, it will trigger an offer for that colour, also?

4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

That is indeed correct.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Did they increase essence back to 100 for level 100 upgrade. I am confident it was 50 yesterday

6. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

5* level 100 is 100 essence
    4* level 100 is 50 essence
    Any chance you were upgrading a 4* when you saw it at 50? I did a double take the other day when evoing a Carson then remembered he is only 4*

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I swear I was able to upgrade level 100 to PL for only 50 essence on Sunday and for the whole weekend

9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Maybe you were in a beta test group?

10. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

If I was I wish I was still there:)

11. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Interesting, my 'Evolution Offer' hasn't changed - evolved QB twice today and got the two yellow 400/900 gem offers. Then did the same with Carson and Master Lucha Libre. The yellow offer is still there, with 14 hours left on the clock. Wonder if this means they're limiting it to once color a day...