1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Energy cells for event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dunkie, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Your calculations are subjective and only work if the player had zero assets going into an event.

There are also other alternatives that I won't speak about on a forum Rovio may or may not frequent because again the internet ruins everything but there are things you can do in game that aren't cheating that also are very helpful.

I'm sitting on berries hoping that they'll bring back those events and there's a lot of players who have way more than I do. There are too many variables to be able to factor in to say that 1000's are being spent, I compete and haven't spent 1000's and our clan is always top 10 in elite events.

[​IMG]

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

i seriously doubt the Berry event style is coming back...
    Seems like your giving away a lot of potential resources by not allowing new berries to generate... but to each his own.

Aahz likes this.
  3. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

LOL wut?!

I had to use the berries when they were orange so I could take that screenshot...My berries regenerate same as yours with that stock pile, you don't see the count down timer?

4. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

No I think you guys midunderstand. People are complaining about players spending money. It is their money to do what they want. Some question whether all evolved players were spending/playing honestly. Cheaters make angry...spenders don’t. At the end of the day Rovio is not making games for our entertainment they are making them to make money

Ceez likes this.
  5. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

When the game would reward you with another energy berry now, does it get added to that total or is it discarded? Because if it's the latter, what A. Wolf means is that it's ultimately pointless sitting on a giant stack of berries and not blowing through them in a joyous orgy of resource acquisition, if the game no longer uses them as fuel for events where elite birds are at stake as prizes (which it doesn't anymore, now that they introduced the parallel event energy system and divorced scouts from event island progress). Throwing new ones away to keep sitting on a massive stockpile only makes sense if there's a specific better time to use that stockpile, and I likewise don't see them ever bringing back events where scouts are how you make event progress.

If it keeps adding additional berries to the stack though, then there's no reason change what you're doing.

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yes, it was poorly worded but i was referring to the several berries a day that you lose when you open a chest that has a berry in it. Not the timer ones that fill up.

7. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Hatchling

Sorry to interupt but as someone fairly new and someone whi hasnt spent a dime how on earth do you get so many berries?

I am assuming its a pay thing that allows you to have so many as i can only have 1 percent of that amount before maxing out

8. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Yea purchasing packages. You dont hit a cap like that

9. Mr. Anderson

Mr. Anderson Hatchling

Thank you..

10. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

No

11. Ceez

Ceez Tiny Birdy

Lets be clear, rovio says they dont so technically dont count on it but if we're talking facts my energy has transferred a few times and hasnt a couple. I csnt explain why it does when it does but im not thr only one a lot of people in my clan habe reported the same thing

12. Unq

Unq Hatchling

Calculations on energy aren't great, they are totally incorrect. I have almost 20k gems, which yields me 200 times 100 packs of energy. Meaning I have 20000 energy stored. That amount of energy means 200*850 = 170 000 points if I keep hitting lvl 50. Price for me? 0 USD. Would you calculate me as big spender? Yes.

13. Redwing

Redwing Tiny Birdy

Yeah, it is a strange one. I'd always assumed energy doesn't transfer, yet this event I started with 157 energy. I can only guess that 57 energy came from the last event. That said, I still won't buy packages in the hope of building a stockpile since the official line is that energy doesn't transfer.

14. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

If you blow your gems collection that you have collected over time then you are the not the "big spender". Big Spenders are those who spend real $$ to buy resources via Google Play or iTunes.

15. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Yes, that's true. But do you spend 20k+ gems a week to stay at the top like many of those who constantly rank in the top 25? The difference between you and them is that they spend money to BUY the 20k+ gems needed to be in the top 25, whereas you saved them.