1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EM tickets not stacking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Noodle, Nov 21, 2018.

1. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

This is to my question in ticket why EM silver tickets were not added if my current amount is 53 and is exceeding limit.

I have whole chat history and can upload it if you like.

2. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

Yeap, today

3. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

Funny. One problem - different replies. Probably they have lost it and forgot which version of reply they should give to players.

4. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

I replied to him again asking how are you giving two different answers and lying to other player by saying the tickets shouldn't add up when we all know they where up until today. And this will lead to losing players not gaining money

5. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

I did same. At the beginning. I asked why do you tell lies if this was working like that since EM was presented to players. I asked also how I could stack 243 silver tickets if prizes from EM were not able to stack. They didn't reply. (BTW Due to lack of coffe at 4am I hit hatch all during Terrence event and all tickets were send to oblivion).

6. PolliSoft

PolliSoft Tiny Birdy

What 5* birds did you get? :D

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Of all the events too, it had to be Terrence.

8. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

I got five 5* birds. One chuck, two Red and two Terrence. Unfortunately already had 4 Chucks, 5 Reds and 3 Terrence. So overall - was angry at myself like hell. I asked devs to change this. EG if your amount of silver is bigger than 15 or 20 game should ask you that for sure you wanna do it. Same as game asks if you want to sell or use for evolution 4 star or 5 star bird.

9. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

For as far back as I can recall, my normal EM trip ends with me leaving it when the first pig pops up. I don't waste my gems in it for the possibility of getting tickets, and haven't had an occasion yet where I had to have them. Every event I go in with 24 silvers, plus the free video hatch, in the hut, the unclaimed daily from the night before the event, and whatever is in my mailbox from previous events and fairly well always get at least one of each event bird. HM Annie was the only one that eluded me her first 3 appearances, but even she has been obtained since.

Here's the real question that needs to be asked... since EM now falls victim to the limits, do our purchases that previously stacked still do so, or are they bound to the limits as well?? That's where the real griping will come from, people buying the deals only to find out that 90% of what it contains can't be collected because they're at the limit. Rovio will of course not refund the items as per the TOS they don't have to, and the excuse will be "we advised you of the limits, and the game is acted as intended".

Redwing likes this.
  10. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

The response regarding EM tickets stacking being a bug is bullshit. Even if we all take a heap of stupid pills and forget that all prizes used to stack, mathmatical probability says EM tickets need to stack for those rare runs where a player exceeds 25 tickets. If not then, where's the incentive to pull out the wallet and buy a gem pack when luck with the pig runs out?

11. Greg Nixon

But they will stack if you go into it with less than 25 lol... needless to say the Bozone cloud that hovers over Rovio gets thicker every day.

Redwing likes this.
  12. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yes, the simple function of stacking to 25 does show it's not a bug. So Rovio has decided to adopt the "drag 'em into an argument with an idiot" approach to customer service. And I do fear on that front, they have ample experience to beat us down with ;)

13. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

Greg Nixon. In my chat history support replied that items that are bought will be stack over limit. So only this answer confirms that they always knew EM prizes also stack over limit. I am not sure though what about evo material. Saw some replies the other day in upcoming events topic that some people were able to go up to 14000 evo material from EM. No sure if only silver tickets were nerfed or all prizes.

14. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

15. Greg Nixon

Yeah but they tend to change their minds as it suits them, that was my point. As a day one player I've seen all the changes, 99.9% unannounced for that matter. And like others, them saying EM stacking is a bug is utter BS as it has done that since day one, people have posted about it to nth degree, and had it been a bug based on all that it would have been fixed by now, solely because it kept them from raking in extra monies. Short and most correct reasoning for this is that its just the next in a long line of money grabs and an attempt to drive everyone away so they can shutter the game and move on to the next.

16. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Screenshot_20181121-095807_AB Evolution.jpg

Can someone please explain to me what "update and iterate" means lol. At least I got a good response.

17. Greg Nixon

Got that same canned response on a ticket last week. Perhaps the word was supposed to be irritate bwahahahaha

18. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

Nice one Greg :). Thought exactly same thing.

19. Greg Nixon

Yep spell check is an iterate, I mean illiterates best friend lol

20. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

Each time game is updated and you start digging to get to know what was changed you find second bottom. More and more things are starting to be off, not thought through or in a wrong place. It reminds me a little bit joke I have heard some time ago:

Customer at meat shop: Is this rabbit meat pate produced of 100% rabbit meat?
    Seller: Absolutely
    C: Are you sure?
    S: Yes, I am sure
    C: Are you sure you don't add anything else
    S: To be honest with you we add little bit of horse meat
    C: Exactly how much you add?
    S: Around 50%
    C: Around is not exact number. Could you specify?
    S: We grind one horse and one rabbit.