1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EM tickets not stacking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Noodle, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Noodle

Noodle Hatchling

I played EM this evening and won a few tickets, hit my thief pig limit, and left. On the rewards page it said some rewards were over the limit and would not be awarded. I checked my silver tickets and it was at 40, which I thought was what I had when I started. Just to be sure, I re-entered EM, got 1 ticket and exited. Got the same message on my award screen. Checked my silver ticket count and it was still at 40. None of the tickets went to my inbox either.

Anyone else experiencing this? I’ve been playing since October last year and have using the EM tickets to save up for event birds. If Rovio took this away too it’s just another slap in the face to players.

2. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I've read the same thing in Facebook group. If it's not a glitch, they just killed the game. No way you can get a second event bird without the tickets from EM stacking. :mad:

3. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Well, if it's intentional, Rovio really needs to think about scrapping the current gems economy. EM silver stack was probably the main reason people buy gem packs.

4. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

If Rovio ended silver stacking I'm quitting.

Melchid likes this.
  5. Piggy McCool

Piggy McCool Tiny Birdy

When I get a scout berry from a battle and it reached the max number of berries the berry is not claimed, and not in the inbox. It may be the same with you

6. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

It's true. I'll give it a week before I quit.

7. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

M-----F-----s!

8. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Spam the link to that video on the Facebook page.

9. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, my alt account has been busy doing that ;) Paul Smith just needs likes to get it to the top of the comments now.

BigBadBigBirf likes this.
  10. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Hahahaha! I got the idea to spam the link from Paul Smith! :eek:

BigBadBigBirf likes this.
  11. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

I am low on silver tickets but I will keep an eye on it since my son's account is nearly full at low 20s

12. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I trust FB with my personal data about as much as I trust Rovio to be generous and competent ;)

13. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

Same for me. Spend around 400 gems. Won 11 silver tickets and they are not added. I also give them week to change it back and I am quitting. No more. How greedy you can be and fuck with players with all the changes that have only one goal - squeeze more money out of us. They should have learned by now but like they say pigeons learn faster than ROVIO.

Redwing likes this.
  14. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I had a fantastic run in EM the other day and got to level 45 and still hadn't hit the 200 pig. Knowing I was leaving in January for work, I decided to go all out with my 2000+ gems since I hadn't had a good run since they changed the reentry fee to gems (~8ish months). I got to 57 and had hit the 400 pig a few levels prior. On 58 I hit 800 pig and decided to quit at 60. Having 550 gems left, I gambled on 59 and screw me, got the 1600 pig. I couldn't pass up 20+ silvers and a golden ticket so I said screw it and bought 1100 gems.

The only reason I have ever purchased gems in this game was for EM. Since the only way to get enough tickets in game to hatch event birds is to stack them via eagle mountain, all my gems went to that alone. Since Rovio removed the ability to stack tickets, you are absolutely right, goodbye gem purchases, goodbye event birds, and goodbye game.

Redwing likes this.
  15. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Hmm.... Just realized, if we have to spend money to buy tickets if we ever want the second or third event birds (since we can't stack tickets now), what's to stop Rovio from making the event bird #3 instead of #1? This latest change shows they don't understand how the game works and clearly they don't care.

16. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

You are right NYK. They do meaningless changes nobody cares just to have something to write about in patch release. They have changed limit for anger and rage totems that nobody uses after pvp rules have changed. Why not change limits on silver and gold tickets? Answer is - greed.

17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

yes, many many built in "screw you" aspects to this game... they have always done it & are doing it more & more all the time.

18. onyxcv

onyxcv Tiny Birdy

19. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Ahh, the ever helpful Matys. I like how EM now needs an update so complex that it can't possibily be predicted when said update will arrive. Yet EM was working fine just a few days ago. Tied hands or sitting on hands...?

20. pafiq

pafiq Hatchling

onyxcv - you got this answer today? Cause I think that all of their responses are loads of crap. See what i have received to my ticket.
    Screenshot_20181121-121249.jpg