1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elite 5-stars bird is back with Capt Freedom event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Honestly we should start our own bets for the following categories?

1. Which clans will have the "highly involved players" at the top of the event leaderboard?
    2. How many points will the leaders reach in 30 minutes?
    3. How many points will the leaders reach in 60 minutes?

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

The better question is...
    Is Capt. F. worth going after at all if you have a decent white team already?

Annie14 likes this.
  3. Epic Buttstomp

No. I have 1 with the "Gung Ho" evolution, the beam is narrow. I will try casually to hatch another 1 to try the other evo. Doubtful it will be perform any better other than complete the collection.

Given I have 2 Matildas (P4) , 1 Annie, 1 Miffy (P3), 1 Steve, 2 Dedsw1ns (work in progress). Who else do I need? Another Matilda won't hurt but won't try too hard for her either.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I find Dedsw1n to be really underpowered & not very good.
    I have Matilda, Fringy, Steve, Dedsw1n & Jaquelin. They are a fine enough white team.
    I used up all my gold & silver tickets getting Agro last week at 29x (ugggh), so I think I'll just save up for future. I'd rather have another Matilda some day than another Steve like narrow beam Capt.

5. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I used captain as one of my primary team members until I got Matilda. Not a bad bird. Way better than Steve

6. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Thanks for the info / input...
    I know he would never end up on my main team as I just got my last one maxed out yesterday, so now all 5 are P10 & 10SS.
    So, I'll save up and wait for a new White (sports bird?) or another Matilda.

BTW... Off topic but which Agro evo is better? Stellarize?

Annie14 likes this.
  7. Epic Buttstomp

Hatched another 1 just to try that last week. No huge difference in the dungeon. It will be a while before it will be high level enough to go into the main team for testing.

8. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I went with split bull but I only use it the blue dungeon so not sure it is the best or not. The only blue bird I ever use is frost

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, I just needed another 5* blue in case they do color events some day.

10. Epic Buttstomp

6 months ago I have no blue team at all. 2 Angromedons, 1 Blue Annie, 2 Thrashs, few others later. I have a decent collection. Just need Grandfather Frost to finish up the team.

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Almost 30 minutes in and people are near the 1000s. That’s about 1 scout per minute.

Epic Buttstomp likes this.
  12. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

The one that generates a vortex has a lower baseline damage, but tends to pull things in and get more hits so it somewhat evens out. The bonus critical damage version is just the typical hard to predict blue bird super shot, but it hits like a truck when the stars align. I'd just use the names and not the skill descriptions, but I'm still not sure whether they actually switched the two skills names for reals or if it's a bug that only some players see that way.

Captain Freedom is better than Steve by virtue of Steve being the worst 5-star White bird, thanks to his 3SS timer (all the others have 2SS).

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
    Cowboysfan likes this.
  13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

Almost 2 days and people are already at 18k. Which is still 1 scout a minute which means they have to use 2850 gems a hour to do this with energy berries. These people are dishing out a lot of money for a reskinned version of a mediocre bird.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

To add onto my last statement...
    860FA2A2-0D35-48C8-AF1C-147EDC10C300.jpeg
    2850 gems costs about 50 USD. This means the top players have already spent 2k USD just for a bird.

This is sad...

Cowboysfan and Annie14 like this.
  15. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

It’s Miffy people, not Fringy.

16. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Moderator

4 hours left and the top person is at 46.6k.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  17. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Remember the first elite bird... The top spot was like 85k or more It goes down a little with every elite event.

Cowboysfan likes this.