1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

El Jefe = fat 5-stars El Gigante

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Epic Buttstomp, Apr 30, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

interesting... What's the ultimate SS#?
    Is the 100% effect only on "fat birds" of those colors or all?

OmSo73 likes this.
  2. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Yes the "fat birds" like Kowalski the Elf, Santa, Cold Turkey, Geraldine (looks fat), and Byron/Metal Byron. Maybe also Angromedon too. I am guessing El Jefe's SS will be similar to El Gigante's SS, just trampling all over the arena but as leadership bonus boosting 30% attack.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I just got El Hefty on a 3x free hatch...
    Debating if I want to put any effort into possibly getting a HM Annie (I don't have Claude yet).

4. OmSo73

OmSo73 Tiny Birdy

Claude is a must!

A. Wolf likes this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I want him (Claude) but have had no luck & he has not been an event bird for me yet...

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  6. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

I like all this whining about this bird not being unique, yet people want constant back-to-back events and expect the quality to not diminish - that’s not how development or art teams and deadlines work.

Step back and think about that for a second.

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Who asked for more back to back events?
    Most people have been asking for more time between Bird events & getting back to beach brawl's & such once in a while...

OmSo73 and Annie14 like this.
  8. Bad Person

Bad Person Tiny Birdy

I like the back to back events. I can't get every event bird because I like some events more than others, but it's exciting to have something interesting every week and I can decide if I want to play to get the special bird.

Don't know why anyone wouldn't want events all the time. I just find that I cannot spend as much time in arena because the events take a lot of my time to get the 3900

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I want Heavy Metal Annie but I don’t want to risk getting another El Feo.

Annie14 likes this.
  10. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So is it worth getting el hefty, so far only got Doris and 3*s as far as yellow goes, thought that getting a big boost on carson + Matilda or my reds would be helpful in daily challenge, maxed on silver tickets, will have 5 gold tickets and over 10k gems By end of the event

11. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

DITTTTTOOOOO... with a capital D!

12. Gildan

Gildan Tiny Birdy

SS2, just like El Gigante. The bonus damage from his super shot is for all birds of the applicable color, it's just his leadership skill that specifically applies to the fat birds.

The skill itself is exactly like El Gigante's super shot, yes - El Jefe's is just a better version that provides a bigger bonus to multiple kinds of birds instead of just yellow ones.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
    OmSo73 likes this.