1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eddie the bird has super bugged animation and does no damage, pls help

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Support' started by Tim Ng, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Hatchling

anyone facing this problem ? I upgraded evil eddie the bird to 100 and his animation is super bugged and laggy..... also he seems to do no damage at all, I've upgraded his super shot to lvl 5 already.....

2. Incubo

Incubo Hatchling

hey, what evolution is bugged ? or can you attach a photo ? :D

3. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Hatchling

Soul sacrifice, now I'm prestige 2 on it and it's super bugged on pvp especially and does almost no damage.

4. Oopsadaisy

Oopsadaisy Hatchling

Yes, same here. His Soul sacrifice super shot damage after evolution on lvl 60 is less than before the evolution and in the arena his ss becomes laggy, the hands grab pigs, then it stops, then it pulls the pigs, stops again, then the pigs deal damage, then the turn ends, then the explosion follows.

5. Tim Ng

Tim Ng Hatchling

Yep. Super frustrating

6. Kiteflyer

Kiteflyer Super Cool Bird

Well he is a good representation of iron maiden today. Old. Lol

7. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Yeah I played a pvp with that (soul sacrifice) Eddie and the same thing happened on his SS. Keep in mind this was the AI playing the other persons Eddie and still having it not work... when the Eddie hit it just stopped and then froze/lagged a few seconds before ending the turn with no damage to the pigs at all...
    I personally have the Infinite Void Eddie and he is great except he has a problem too... if you touch a fan it sucks them in and they don’t return... this is not a good thing if you need those fans for your rockstars and coins..

UPDATE: so void eddie has freezing bug issues too... I didn’t realize that this until I got him leveled up enough for PVP... actually it not only freezes after the SS, but the SS sometimes gets “undone” and starts over....
    Hope they fix this soon... expect that I will be waiting so long that I forget Eddie and he becomes another useless 5* bird taking up inventory...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  8. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

basically, BOTH Eddie’s final evolutions are broken.

9. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Oh, how sad... would eddie be the next Geraldine? Hopefully not...

10. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

this dev team is incompetent. Simple as that

VeronicaVaughnV likes this.
  11. Cpgb

Cpgb Hatchling

When playing against Eddie in pvp it often lags for a while after his shot. I have to hit the ff button and wait a min for the pigs to throw, them it goes back to normal. That is w computer controlling them. I have 2 Eddie and haven't powered them past 60 yet so does not know if it does it when I use them.