1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eddie final evolution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captain Black, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

2. Landpirate

3. Landpirate

4. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

Bored?

5. Matthew kaiser

Matthew kaiser Hatchling

Personally I assumed that meant the boss like pigs or the end of mini dungeon pigs the really big ones that are like 2-3 times the size of regular ones but what your saying makes sense too, I was also wondering if they get sucked in do you still get rewards from their death, like from the pig itself when he would explode and coins or something drop from him?

Prince Playboy likes this.
  6. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Good question. Now, we only have to wait until a player, who has this eddie evolution, testifies.

7. Prince Playboy

Actually, I read somewhere in this forum that even bird fans don't go back when they are sucked in the void.. it's funny that this ability can negate 'world famous' . Lol

mirkorossi95 likes this.
  8. TYRO

TYRO Hatchling

I'm about to evolve Eddie, but I've read that final SS sucks, and from what I've seen on YouTube, it does. Just causes a damage as a regular black bird and then throws pigs in different directions away from the center of the hit. That's even worse than SS before level 60, which creates a pyramid and can retain pigs, so they don't hit you back. Nothing special at all about him.

9. VeronicaVaughnV

VeronicaVaughnV Super Cool Bird

Bump due to spammer junk

10. Kenv

Kenv Super Cool Bird

If all this is true, i’m Just bummed because I spent 80+ tickets to get a 5* Eddie who is not even as good as a 4* Carson.

11. TYRO

TYRO Hatchling

I'd rather save tickets and gems for Christmas - hope they'll deliver something better than that.

12. Skit

Skit Hatchling

I got an Eddie and a Carson from a 10x hatch, I evolved Eddie until 60 and figured I’d come here for advice on which evolution to choose but from what i read, decided to lvl up carson because he’a much better in pvp, now he’s at 100 in my team and I already have a carson at p5. Pvp’s are so easy now

13. Prince Playboy

Good choice! :)

14. Dan1212

Dan1212 Super Cool Bird

I'd say Infinite Void is better.. Its less random.. But both at prestige 5 should be all killing in the circle of aoe.. So at max they are about the same.

At lower levels one can make an argument for Soul Sacrifice being better, because lets say your Eddie isn't strong enough to 1 shot pigs. At least the soul sacrifice will randomly spit them out and there is a chance this pig might end up on your opponent side instead. So if you use it on the pigs on your side.. Its down to dumb luck .. but there is potential you can get them onto opponent side.

I think Void Does more damage but im not sure.. I don't know why rovio left out a damage figure for the soul sacrifice description.

15. Skit

Skit Hatchling

Now that I have 2 Eddies both evolved to Soul sacrifice and Infinte Void, I’m gonna try to swap Fire Rooster P4 and Steve P4 to get an all black bird bonus since Dr. Probotnik is the team leader. I don’t know what to do with the turkey at Lvl 60, feel like playing him but he’s not chuck!!!