1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eddie final evolution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Captain Black, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Captain Black

Captain Black Hatchling

So can someone please tell what exatcly does his SS do? Descriptions are awful and for 1st one there is no damage listed??

Want to know if he's actually useful..

Attached Files:

Annie14 and Night like this.
  2. Hell No!

Hell No! Hatchling

Those descriptions, how can something like that make it into a final version of a game. That´s alpha at best.

3. yabo

yabo Hatchling

Just got mine to 60, and read those, too... figured I'd come here to see if anyone has any data yet. Alas.

Also, does the Pyramid still spawn after SE?

Personally, by verbiage alone, Soul Sacrifice seems strongest because it's an insta-kill doesn't provide the opportunity for them to return, but, it makes me wonder why Infinite Void is even an option is if's a similar- but worse- ability, due to the fact that it's not an auto-kill.

Has anyone tested these yet?

PS- Funeral Pyre is ONLY levels 1-20? Is this the first bird to have a 1-20, then a 20-60, then a 60+? Does he have more in Prestige? I mean, it really seems like they're trying to promote IM with this, making him extremely unique may be part of that.

Leeloo Dallas likes this.
  4. Ciraq

Ciraq Hatchling

Soul Sacrifice seems to be broken, surprise surprise. It pulls every target hit into the middle, does a small amount of damage, and then spits the targets out in random directions.

5. Prince Playboy

Prince Playboy Super Cool Bird

Theory: it says only the strong will return. So maybe, if the pigs were sucked in (combination of fresh pigs, and damaged pigs) maybe the damaged pigs will be eliminated, and only the fresh pigs will survive? Thus, if you are using the SS on new set of pigs, they're just sent out again... (again, just a theory :)

6. Acid

Acid Hatchling

Got a lvl60 eddy and i'v no idea which evolve to choose.
    The first one seems to be random and i clearly prefer a strong and predictable aoe so i would choose the second one. But the description lack of precision about the real dps. Does someone try them ?

7. Papu

Papu Tiny Birdy

I evolved infinite void.. it does dmg twice but dmg is even lower than byrons.. but it looks fun so hes part of my team till i get good bird to replace him high enough

Garymon likes this.
  8. Okashi

Okashi Hatchling

hi there they said eddie got better supper shot now !
    so how do youu feel yours ? did you feel anychange ?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
  9. Leeloo Dallas

Leeloo Dallas Hatchling

I was wondering about the 1-20 as well. Was bummed I didn’t see the move before I evolved him.

10. Apurva

Apurva Hatchling

Me Eddie is at level 60. Guys please suggest which evolution is better Infinite void or soul sacrifice. Pls help.

11. AngryMe

AngryMe Tiny Birdy

Both are equal. It‘s just different animations.

12. Captain Black

Captain Black Hatchling

In short; nothing special about this "special" bird...same as captain freedom, both evos are same, just SS animation is different :(

13. Papu

Papu Tiny Birdy

Eddie is still low dmg bird..

14. Oopsadaisy

Oopsadaisy Hatchling

15. Ray Estrella

Ray Estrella Super Cool Bird

16. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

17. Landpirate

Landpirate Super Cool Bird

18. Landpirate