1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easter Hunt Event (17Apr19-22Apr19)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Greg Nixon, Apr 16, 2019 at 4:28 PM.

1. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Motherflocker

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

Need to hatch a Quentin only. I have 12 gold tickets in hatchery and 2+ in Inbox. Need to use some of that before silver tickets. No need for others.

Screenshot_20190416-092618_AB Evolution.jpg

jeosiri likes this.
  3. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

So Quentin is a bit of an... awkward bird. Has a description but we don't actually know how he'll play out.

My team for this week is a tad bit weak. Only equating in 133854 team power as of now.

4. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

ABE - cakewalk event team.png
    I think I should probably be fine this event.

5. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Tiny Birdy

I actually have NONE of the event birds this time. I only have a regular fringy. Finally I'll hatch this event lol

6. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

Tigerangels42038 and Iggy McPork like this.
  7. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

She's adorably horrifying, ha ha.

8. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

it's a red chuck...

9. Magnuson

Magnuson Super Cool Bird

Do any of you have a strong preference for the Fire Rooster evo?

10. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Motherflocker

@Gildan Unless Rovio bring back the "Gates of Hell" I think you will be fine. Auto Play could be painful when red birds are involved and the beam of Miffy (Fringy) is narrow. Even with gates you should have enough health to take beatings until certain birds are ready again.

11. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

I've legit never used auto-play, even when they used to make you play through the first 50 event stages instead of quick battling through them all, so I'm not particularly concerned about the AI managing things (because I never let it except by accident).

Tigerangels42038 likes this.
  12. jeosiri

jeosiri Hatchling

I will be happy to hatch the new red bird as I have none of the event birds yet. Happy hatching for everyone! I would have to see how everyone thinks of the evol options for the new guy on this forum. :)

Epic Buttstomp and honeybun like this.
  13. Lars

Lars Tiny Birdy

I think I hatch All 3. I only have 1 firerooster and 1 Master rooster . A Master fringy would be nice and the rooster I get is good for saving for a 6 Star bird

14. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

Who?

15. Platty

Platty Super Cool Bird

For last several events I was able to let it auto play to between 75-82, then I played the rest.

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, the "red Chuck" reference makes no sense. Especially when no one has even used him yet...

17. Who?

Who? Hatchling

Think it will be time to spend some tickets. Will get my second fire rooster so will take him to 60 then wait for the master and will get fringy to master which will free up my other 2 for 6 star upgrades. It remains to be seen how good Quentin is, and if it's worth pushing for more 6 star fodder, have over 300 silver and 14 gold anyway...

18. tobis gmail

tobis gmail Tiny Birdy

Quentin

19. Hasansjr

Hasansjr Tiny Birdy

I have 14 gold tickets and more than 120 silver ones. Hope they are enough to hatch all 3 birds

20. ELLY

ELLY Super Cool Bird

DCB3D2F0-35CA-478D-92E6-B916BED17F20.jpeg
    My team.
    I really want to have Fringy, but I will try without her.

21. Buds

Buds Motherflocker

When you have a chance to get Fringy in general, I'd say go for her. She's a decent white bird.
    (Also go for the Adorable Chain Lightning)