1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle Mountain Video - 6 Days

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DivePhilippines, Apr 14, 2018.

1. DivePhilippines

DivePhilippines Tiny Birdy

I captured 6 days of Eagle Mountain play, from Sunday (yellow) to Friday (blue) pretty much opening the same door (what I call Door 3) except at some No Pig levels. I almost always make it over level 10 without hitting a pig and in the video, on red day, I didn't hit the pig until level 19. This is the only day I paid the 20 gems to keep going because the next door was free. This was also the only day I hit a silver ticket.

So for 6 days I opened Door 3 a total of 81 times and hit 1 silver ticket. I think my video will show that there is no randomness as to which door the ticket is behind. It is behind any of the doors you don't choose.

Desert Song likes this.
  2. Soxfan8980

Soxfan8980 Hatchling

No doubt about it. I get a silver ticket at floor 20 100% of the time, rarely ever before then. The game is rigged for sure.

3. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Yeah, me too. The last several days I have gotten it on floor 20 every single time. Only the very first day that they changed it from gems did I get 2 silver tickets in the first 20.
    But, I am also only averaging 1 pig during the 20 floors. I also NEVER get any evo mat jars, only coins & bird mats.

4. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Dive :)

Quite eye-opening video you have posted here, thanks... Since I've strarted to get all the way 3* birds off silver tickets, I'd better save my time and return to my old scheme, before the ''improvements'' - hit 1st TRUE random door and leave, to grab 20 gems...

Cheers,

W

5. liontooz1

liontooz1 Tiny Birdy

2x i got a silver ticket before reaching level 20.
    First time with multiplier 2x, second 1x.
    One time i got silver tickets after level 20. I played to 40 because i didnĀ“t hit the pig before. Totally i got 5 tickets there.

I played every day Eagle Mountain and payed the coins up to 900.
    So in my case, cause not anytime i made it to level 20, i made it to multiplier 8x in the hatch hut.

The silver ticket is rare, but it happened sometimes.

6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So is it worth trying to get to lvl 40 for a 4* if you don't have many already, if so what pig cost do you give up at? Or am I better off just getting my lvl 20 2*?

7. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Logan :)

If you'll reach 40th floor, you WON'T get a 4* bird, just 3* bird, leveled up to 40...

Cheers,

W

8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Floor 60 is 4* if I recall

9. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

Nah, it's floor 50 for 4* birds, floor 60 gets you a 4* bird at level 60 with a random super evolution selected.

10. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Ah if it's that high up I guess it would have to be a miracle to get 1 at a reasonable diamond cost do best to just get some pre-made feeder birds from lvl 20

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

So, today I can suddenly re-enter for the 180 gold (could not yesterday). Then 350, 550, 750 & 900 (ends after 900).
    As an experiment & because I am now low on White evo, I ran 5 in a row which cost me 2730 gold & 130 gems BUT I & got 8 Silver tickets, almost 1200 evo mats, 5 lv20 2* birds & about 1100 gold. All in all, I am very happy with that. I really hope they keep this format (which I'm sure means they wont). I would not do it if was the Gem re-enter that some have seen...

I know they have been running beta tests with this concept but is anyone suddenly else seeing it today?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2018
    Melchid likes this.
  12. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I have been noticing the 180 gold to re-do the tower, and have taken advantage of it a few times...got really lucky the other night with 8 silvers as well (and a lvl60 bird to boot)...I too will definitely continue to play multiple times if gold is the currency for re-entry

13. Melchid

Melchid Tiny Birdy

I was also able to reenter Eagle Mountain today. Unluckily I just got 3 silver tickets spending around 150 gems. It's a pretty awesome idea, I also hope we get this oportunity always

14. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

BTW... It is now pretty much confirmed that floor 20 will ALWAYS give a Silver Ticket.