1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle mountain has event bird to some but not all?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Apr 22, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

It's just unfathomably stupid. Like you guys said, playing the game as available (which is what farmers were doing) is totally fair & it still takes a lot of time for very small rewards.
    If they had such a problem with it, just kill Yolo, nerf the ability to farm it & so-be-it, but don't punish people who obviously liked the game enough to put so much time into it.

BOO, HISS & SHAME ON YOU Rovio!!!
    Truly unforgivable greed & as bad as it gets customer treatment...

2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Evening everyone :)

And today's bird of the day is:

ThrashRon.png

Thrashing Ron or Ronning Thrash? Which one is better? :D

Cheers,

W

3. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I think Ron's icon is the placeholder for bird icons in general, really.
    Sometimes whenever I transition to Bird Town with a special bird in the hatchery, I can see Ron's icon for a few frames before it fixes itself.

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

4EEE1147-F762-421F-8FD2-1D6616AC4D15.jpeg
    Rovio explain yourself...

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Yes, Black Metal Byron is today's special bird in the mountain.

6. Witkacy [PL]

Buds :)

My friend, take a look closer at the time stamp: at 19:26 somebody got Byron - which is TODAY's special bird, a minute later, at 19:27 somebody else got Thrash which was YESTERDAY's special bird... You got it now?

Cheers,

W

7. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

mine was Thrash but i had another 'critcal server issue' and it was Byron after the restart :confused:

8. Witkacy [PL]

Tiger :)

I've noticed that the game is barely playable after the updating... critical server errors, lost connection, events not playable after using scouts etc.

Cheers,

W

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

It’s blue day for me today which means I can either get Thrash or Murphy

10. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I got a cheap Thrash at floor 70 yesterday right after reset to current day.

11. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

Name the odds they fell asleep half-way through having the trek up Eagle Mountain on yesterday's special bird, proceeded to wake up and finish the Eagle Mountain.

12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Huh? It was 2 different players...

13. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Tiny Birdy

Ive not had the event issue (fingers crossed i havent just jinxed myself) im getting the other issues constantly as well, so is everyone in my clan it seems, at least this time they cant blame it on players devices , like they normally do, since it seems to be affecting everyone

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

059644DD-5B85-4A03-A878-4AE00A5951FC.jpeg
    Here’s my overworld today. Notice how I can re-enter eagle mountain but it’s blue instead of black.

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Mine was(is) Blue again immediately after Blue Day. Thought it was odd that they ran the same color back to back...

16. It'SaBiRd

It'SaBiRd Tiny Birdy

I'm guessing you're only using regular scouts for this event and no berries?

17. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

Yeah I’m saving for the next event.