1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle mountain has event bird to some but not all?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, Apr 22, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

In global chat I’ve seen people get Angry Santa and Kowalski the Elf from eagle mountain. Yet I don’t get a notification about these birds anywhere.

Is this another cruel and unfair testing thing Rovio is doing or a visual bug that the notifications aren’t popping up.

2. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I guess they could have any game birds available as rewards for the floors... Nothing particular wrong with that but it would be nice to know each day what the reward birds are ahead of time...

3. Gildan

Gildan Super Cool Bird

There's a pop-up when the daily reset happens, and another one once you enter Eagle Mountain, plus the bird icon is superimposed over Eagle Mountain's usual symbol... so I'm going to assume that it is indeed something they are doing within the test groups. I'm seeing those (there's been 3, for whatever reason Murphy was offered as a floor 70 prize before Kowalski the Elf and then Santa) and I'm in the group that can reenter Eagle Mountain via gems.

4. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

No wonder I rarely saw anyone get Thrash on Friday but I managed to get one myself.

5. Buds

Buds Super Cool Bird

I'm offered this, but I'm not gonna bother as I know I'm not gonna get past floor 15 to begin with.

6. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Remix :)

Today's special bird is Geraldine so you not miss much, really I guess ;)
    I think it's somehow cool to give another chance to get some missing birds, yet so far it happened that already have those x2 (Geraldine, Murphy), or in fact don't have such bird, yet not being interested to getting one (Santa) as already having better birds in given colour...

Sure... IF they pull a bird worth of having, I might be try to give a shot... Yet, it's hardly to plan when it's best to waste some diamonds - as no schedule being announced...

Cheers,

W

7. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Someone in my clan gone deep and got a lvl 92 Geraldine, spent 370 gems only. Also 6 silver tickets. She said she saw no pig until the 60s. However we both agree Geraldine is going to the dungeon team.

8. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

And I thought my level 91 Thrash was impressive with only around 700 gems or so...

9. Riedgu

Riedgu Guest

I got to 70th floor with 370 gems and got Geraldine. Sadly I chose the wrong evo and got two same versions without gaving second one.

And yeah, I can see different bird in EA for past few days

10. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

I have the featured bird option but cannot re-enter Eagle Mountain for coins or gems. In fact I have never had this option. Some of my clan friends can re-enter for coins. Test or no test I cannot say enough how unfair this is. Others are restocking silvers daily while I cannot. Rovio does not seem to care a bit about what is fair. Surprise. PS The game also is capping coins and gems you can win from battles which seems to have flown under the radar for folks strangely.

11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Did that dungeon 550 gem cap happen to you again?
    If so, I think most people don't want to grind that long in 1 dungeon so most would never see it.

12. SuzyQ

SuzyQ Tiny Birdy

Is this snark or do you have me confused with someone else? I have never farmed for gems in a dungeon and I am more referring to the COIN cap. Desperate times for Rovio.

13. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Sorry, I meant Gold not Gems. That's why I was asking, to determine how you know there is a gold cap?

14. dosetsu

dosetsu Tiny Birdy

Because Rovio has stated so to other players themselves.

15. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

There is a gold cap in dungeons, i tried it out again after i posted a thread about it, its capped to 470 odd so your clan bonus doesnt take you over 550 gold, gem and gold pigs are now capped and Rovio has banned players and taken away their accounts for gem farming with lower level birds, they are calling it cheating not strategy apparently :confused:

16. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Wow, that's ridiculous. It's not as if farming is cheating at all as it's just using a function of the game & certain birds.
    It would be one thing to cap it but booting players for it is insane.

17. Tigerangels42038

Thats nearly word for word what players are pointing out on the flocker page. Basically its nothing new, its happens in every game, the fact the players spent as much time as they did getting them should be seen as a good thing to Rovio. But no instead they have taken away their accounts they spent hundreds of hours working on. o_O

18. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Nothing quite like watching a company shoot itself in the foot while sinking in quicksand... o_O

SuzyQ and Tigerangels42038 like this.
  19. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Tiger :)

It looks like punishment for all those who showed some creativity and DARED to play the game like they want to, instead of doing this the way the devs would like it been played... So there's a question to wonder - for whom is that game been made anyway? It's just like you would be a truly great artist - let's say musician... You could be write TONS of great stuff, All the way super hits - yet if you have NO fans - you're nobody actually... Because no-one (or just the very few) knows that you're such great... THE FANS are those who make you a STAR... The more happy fans - the BIGGER Star you are... And the more money you do having off selling your merch, records, tickets to gigs etc.

So it simply analogy with the games - the most fantastic game without happy fanbase WILL disappear off the market - it's just the matter of time... As peps would slowly turn their backs, while been treated like THIEVES and soon enough will find another game to play...
    If it's FORBIDDEN to farm gems, money and other supplies - they simply should cut that possibility, but not punish the players, while actually they do nothing wrong - just play some birds COMMONLY available, so no hacking or others tweaks, reverse engineering etc. which could be simply prohibited...

Cheers,

W

20. Tigerangels42038

I completely agree if they didnt want it happening then cap it dont punish players, tell everyone its no longer allowed now, but thats not even what they did, they capped them and banned players without warning. Plus its only a few players that have been banned but realistically all players that are aware of the bird combos will have used that tactic in the game. If they are really going to ban everyone thats used those bird combos they are going to have no one else left to play, even their precious 1% that they love catering to so much lol.