1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle Mountain gives better rewards on the 1st try

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemixFTW, May 20, 2018.

1. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

52nd floor in general. The first pig appeared around the 20s. (It wouldn’t be a record as Epic Buttstomp said someone got to the 60s without any pig)

2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Evenin' everyone :)

This what's CONFIRMED (though tested just using free runs) is the fact that I ALWAYS hit the first pig long before level 12th now, which IF passed safely and then got bumped on pig would make balanced things a bit (at least on first hurdle) and since I would be CLOSER to level 22nd - first ''decent'' reward - I WOULD BE willing to pay some diamonds to get there DAILY...
    Yet, since I am not close to ANYTHING - I am NOT willing to spend anything either... Because I like to get 20 diamonds (which seems sure to get and all the way DOABLE), than loose 20 diamonds pretty early and been forced to pay just for letting to continue, while anything has been won yet and loose WAY MORE in the process of reaching 22nd level (which seems DOUBLED sure)... Until there's no FAIR chances to win anything decent and letting me WIN some prizes BEFORE start to charge, I won't be willing to go aywhere, just to CHECK HOW FAST I would loose my hard earned diamonds and what would be ratio of benefits vs. losses... Is that simple :)

Cheers,
    W

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Level 3 is a pig 75% of time, so is level 7. So just get first 2 and leave with your 2 Evo mats, it's always Evo mats

4. Thenut

Thenut Hatchling

I am a guild leader that Has promoted 17 out of 35 members an elder that has put in the effort to make our guild stronger.. But everyone in our guild has the same complaint that eagle mountain is horrible now it is like a giant vacuum and sucks ur hope away,, i and we have hit a pig on the first door and up to 3 by floor 10, so nobody is spending any crystals on eagle mountain for now..
    On the flip side a few weeks before eagle mountain turned to the dark side it was absolutely fun and it filled u with hope, I and we were able to make it to level 40-45 without hitting a pig, and that gave us hope so we wanted to spend some crystals to give us more chances and letting us get to floor 72 with only spending 175-700 crystals made it to where we would spend that amount every day,, well now we won’t even refresh one single time, not even for 20 crystals..! So please give us our hope back rovio

5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

3 pigs BEFORE floor 5 today!

6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

Why do you still go beyond one pig when it drops so early? You know it is rigged

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Morbid curiosity on the first & only run...

8. Witkacy [PL]

Evenin' everyone :)

My today's EM ride:

Dutch Try1.png
    Dutch Try2.png

Cheers,
    W

9. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Congrats!
    I had 3 pigs before floor 8 again...

10. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I had 2 good days of getting 2 pigs for 3 tickets and 2pigs for 4tickets but today 2 pigs before 20 gems

11. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

I’m waiting to do EM since I don’t want to spend my 10x ticket gems just yet.

12. Witkacy [PL]

Wolf :)

Thanks - funny thing is that it was 2nd successful try to reach that far the game allowed me to do... First time was some time ago, when dinosaurs walked the earth, and the mountain wasn't such rigged, and sure not offered such prizes... First bird I managed to get through the Eagle Mountain was... Dutch! :D

Cheers,
    W

13. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Got caught at floor 12 today then immediately again at floor 13.

14. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

This was my EM today. Bailed out once I hit the 400 gem mark.
    6E76ACEE-64A9-4047-B7DA-9406EB4C0026.jpeg
    9B4149CD-5A95-42D6-812B-816210F717D0.jpeg

15. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

I have still not gotten past floor 22 without at least 3 pigs since the last update/nerf (3 weeks?) & averaging 3 pigs before 12...

16. TimothyB

TimothyB Tiny Birdy

I find it pointless to play the mountain these days. It seems rigged every time. No matter what, you can't get a a ticket before level 20, and you always get a ticket on level 20, every time. I just choose the same door every time now, you see tickets on the doors you didn't pick, but it doesn't matter. Playing for months, you'd think you'd hit a ticket choosing the same door over and over.

Today, hit the 3rd pig at level 18.

Had some good luck when they first introduced the new system. Here's a video where I reach floor 100, only hitting the 400 gem pig at 99. I chose the same door over and over.

https://streamable.com/ds81c

17. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

I honestly do not think it matters which door you choose. I think the RNG just tells the game what prize (or pig) you will find each level regardless of which door you choose. I have heard that there is some evidence of this from players who used some sort of state-saving technology and tried all the doors to find the same results. I am not even certain there is a RNG at work so much as a list of predefined patterns we play through...

18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I do not believe it is random. Like what was said above it is predetermined after the first play This I’ll never play it as meant to be played

19. Witkacy [PL]

Gato :)

Of course it's NOT random, by any means... Sure it MAY happen of being such unlucky to hit the pig at very early stages... Like it was for me today when the thief pig popped out behind the door at level 2, yet seeing at all this from wider perspective as dozens runs already been played by myself, I can honestly tell that in 99.99% of my choices, the ticket appears at the mirror door, that I haven't been chosen... So it's no bad luck or just coincidence - that part of gameplay is set this way to loose way more, than gain... Yet like I already said somewhere here - I'll NEVER risk of going further (which means I CAN loose even more gems, or actually stop and leave with this all I already have won), if getting pigs SO EARLY, when I have gained NOTHING valuable yet (read: gems/tickets)... As anything else (mats, coins, essence) is purlely NOT WORTH to be paid by gems... I can have this all playing dungeons as many times as I wish to, without any stress of loosing there...

So all this leads to conclusion that now playing EM is simply waste of time and resources in general (it would be pretty silly to pay more gems for re-entering, just for the cause of repeat the scenario and loosing even more gems in the process)...
    Sure thing I am not expecting it would be too easy and meant free super birds for everyone almost everytime, nah... I just expect it to be more or less FAIR which is not at the moment, where I am not able even win the SMALLEST prize, without hitting a bunch of piggies first... So I rather will be hoarding my gems hard earned from PvP, just for the sake of keeping them, than WASTE at the Eagle's Mountain...

Cheers,
    W