1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle Mountain Freak Out Today. I cant get out of it...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A. Wolf, Jul 13, 2018.

1. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Skit, were those both from the same entry?

Cowboysfan likes this.
  2. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Yup, same entry and I don’t even know why I kept playing, spending a lot of my gems when this was clearly a bug! I am glad atleast we got the 2k gems

What I would never understand is that, there are never any bugs when it comes to spending/losing out on gems. Like if there was another day where the pig cannot steal any of your earnings or gems and lets you keep going, now that would be fun!

Cowboysfan likes this.
  3. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

I have seen a glitch especially when I had Redtzky on the team for MPDC, where it literally stops and you have no other option but to retreat mpdc. Other than that, I haven’t had any major issues other than occasional restarts

Cowboysfan likes this.
  4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I was referring to all aspects of the game freezing, not just MPDC.

I have always assumed that the critical server errors & crashes generally only affect one (or some) of their servers at a time & not all at once. Which would explain why only some people have these major issues in clusters. And why Rovio thinks they can just deny any responsibility all the time. The difference with this EM issue was that it was due to them secretly rolling out an update on all their servers yesterday.

Tigerangels42038 and Cowboysfan like this.
  5. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

Skit, what's really crazy about your 2 screen shots is that the second one shows the invisible egg being Yellow instead of Blue... Wacky.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  6. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

I can not even look to see if I got the gems. Freezes but not where I can not exit just can not look further

Cowboysfan likes this.
  7. Skit

Skit Super Cool Bird

Haha I think its just the glow that you have when you reach the 4* bird level on Em. It definitely is a big screwup anyway. They should reach a level of in-game consistency that most major mobile games have in order to stay in business

Cowboysfan likes this.
  8. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

lol, that's asking a lot from this bunch of yahoos...

Cowboysfan likes this.
  9. Cowboysfan

Cowboysfan Tiny Birdy

Then don’t do that

10. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

The problem with the 2000 gem compensation to everyone is that those of us who where aware there had been an issue before and recognised what was happening bounced out early and didnt lose much. But those that didnt had the potential to lose a lot of gems and some did. The 2k gems only covers half of what one of my clan mates lost since he was the 1st in our clan to get stuck, the rest of us didnt lose much or anything at all and we are all now higher in gems than before but he is still 2k down.
    The posts about the missing ticket link and them maybe getting rid of the ticket system.. ive got a few players that cant put tickets in now even though i can, but getting rid of that system would explain a few things. The couldnt care any less attitude has always been present with some customer service employees, but they now all seem to be on that automated, cut and paste, screw the player, format. I did get a response to check the FAQs on their support page and a link to send me there, probably not the best idea since i found on that page the form to send a problem in without sending tickets in game. Every member of my clan thats lost their ability to send tickets in ive sent them there now lol :D

A. Wolf and Cowboysfan like this.
  11. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

I agree with you about the unfairness of the 2000 gem compensation but in a game wide instance like this I'm sure it would have taken them weeks to sort out all the tickets & specific compensations. So, in a rare occasion, I will mildly praise them for relatively quickly sending out the mass compensation & making it large enough to cover the vast majority of people who lost chunks of gems. Imagine the uproar if they had waited or if it had been just a few hundred gems like it was a couple months ago with all the mass critical server errors...

I am usually an early detector of such issues & what bothers me to no end is how often I get immediate responses saying there is nothing wrong on their end. If they would simply say they are aware & working of the fix, I would at least have a little respect but all the denial & blame is unacceptable.

Cowboysfan likes this.
  12. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

That is exactly what happened to my clan members the week before this became a global issue, they got told it was their fault, the game malfuctioned due to their weak connection, now its obvious it wasnt due to that. Do they apogise to the players they lied to, no they double down and keep the lie going, just admit it, we wouldnt be on their case so much if they just owned up

Cowboysfan and A. Wolf like this.