1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle Mountain Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigerangels42038, Dec 6, 2018 at 10:14 AM.

1. Tigerangels42038

Tigerangels42038 Super Cool Bird

All Chat Eagle Mountain
    Odds, statistics, successes, losses..

Post It All Here!!

Ill start.. i miss gold entry EM ;)

Nyk, Redwing and feffe like this.
  2. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Yeah, I miss gold entry as well. I've gotten so used to paying gems, the last Cyber Week promotion with half-price gem cost for EM actually seemed fair. Pity Rovio didn't keep it that way.

3. Tigerangels42038

Its funny (not funny haha), when the gem cost ended up being the final addition of EM they went for i remember being so disappointed, but when they had good gem rewards flowing, it felt like it did with gold re-entrys, id gamble big, possibly win, possibly pull out my credit card. The thing was it was up to me if i spent or didnt. This way Rovio are now with trying to force us to pay... Just makes me more resisrant not to. ESPECIALLY in EM, since that is the most obvious.

Nyk and feffe like this.
  4. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Even silver tickets seem to be fairly hard to get in EM lately. Most of the time it seems I get evo and gold over everything else. I suspect that, like the pig, rewards are rolled when you make your selection. Unless Rovio has a change of heart, it won't be long and I'll be going back to doing the bare minimum EM runs to get the daily. Problem is they don't seem to get that winning can be as powerful motivation as losing when it comes to games of chance.

Nyk and viva like this.
  5. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

I've always played trying to pick a random door or using some "lucky" pattern. The last two weeks I've opened the same door over and over and my silver ticket rate has skyrocketed. I still get some garbage runs with pigs on door 2 or 3, but now, I see much better rewards. Idk if they did a settings update or what, but in the last two weeks, I've had two runs where I've gotten over door 40 before hitting the 400 pig using the same door method. Whatever it in, EM is definitely NOT random.

6. Terrorqueen

Terrorqueen Hatchling

Do you pick any specific door or just pick a random one to begin with and stick with it? Last week or so has been horrible for silver tickets for me.

7. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Far right. When I hit a pig I move left one door and repeat the process.

Platty likes this.
  8. Tigerangels42038

Thats exactly the same as i do in EM ever since the change that made it really obvious that what door you picked didnt matter because the RNG had already determinded you fate.
    My luck in EM has been blah the last few weeks and down right terrible the last few days.

feffe and Nyk like this.
  9. Nyk

Nyk Super Cool Bird

Here's why I use this method. Similar results two days in a row. I recorded this one today:

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 4:20 AM
    Platty, Annie14, viva and 2 others like this.
  10. Redwing

Redwing Super Cool Bird

Tried it and made it L32. Again, lots of gold and evo mats but only managed to net 3 silvers on the doors. As for the pig, I think picking the same door throws off its RNG if you assume that the liklihood of a player picking the same door is fairly low. Strange way to programme it, since its a very basic strategy and easily countered.

viva and Nyk like this.
  11. Greg Nixon

Greg Nixon Super Cool Bird

So everyone is shooting for that Master Thrash in EM right lol

Redwing likes this.
  12. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Motherflocker

13. feffe

feffe Tiny Birdy

Anybody else gets "You've met a new player!" thingy after exiting EM? The same you get when you do the scout battles that let you choose a bird form another player (and don't choose a bird from a friend). I get it at least every other day.

14. Tigerangels42038

Nope thats one glitch ive never seen

Nyk and feffe like this.
  15. Platty

Platty Tiny Birdy

Thank you for sharing this. I will try today.

16. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Super Cool Bird

Yes, I got it several times last week, and for the life of me could not figure out why...

17. Daniel Tennant

Daniel Tennant Hatchling

How do you get into eagle mountain, its not unlocked on my game, how do you unlock it?

18. Gatorops

Gatorops Super Cool Bird

What level are you? You might not have progress far enough

19. Tigerangels42038

You have to unlock it in story mode. I cant remember which area unlocks it but once red is finishec then the whole game is unlocked.

20. Daniel Tennant

Daniel Tennant Hatchling

Im level 61 and at the skii resort part in story