1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eagle Mountain “testing”

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SuzyQ, May 8, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

Iv seen this style of thing implemented in other games and it's not good, pretty soon you need to be either pro in low league or you stand no chance of getting anything near top in pvp and therefore loose most of your chance at getting prestige and the like unless you spend about $1000 to get 5 great birds

2. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

After Sunday night it seems all 3 accounts in my household have the bonus sidebar that gives out 20 gems (lvl 12), silver tickets (22, 32, 42) and gold tickets (52, 62). However you have to pay gems instead of gold if you want to enter the mountain again.

3. Starman.thc

Starman.thc Tiny Birdy

I too see the same thing...rewards and cost. I had no problem spending gold to get in, but I will not spend gems for the horrible chances of gains here...

4. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

Yeah, not surprising that Rovio chose the Gems re-entry since they are so greedy right now, but they will find out soon enough that very few players will actually pay 50 to re-enter. Whereas probably half of us would do a few each day with the Coins...
    If they really want it to be Gems, it needs to be significantly less (10, 20, 30, 40 & 50). But even that is not as desirable as spending Coins for established players. Or, just give us a choice of Gems or Coins.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
  5. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Tiny Birdy

After Rovio being generous to some of us and allow gold coins re-entry, and some of us walked away with loads of silver and gold tickets; I doubt they will do that again. Gems are very hard to come by for established players who have gone beyond 15000 in arena trophies. Coins I have no issue throwing away thousands. If I see 1st pig before 20 but no silver ticket, I think quitting is what I will do.

I don't think I have ever gone to level 70, in the 60s yes but not up there. It will have to be a very rare event bird before I will think of trying to buy my way there. You can easily bury thousands of gems and still not quite there.

6. RemixFTW

RemixFTW The Best Mod

I was thinking of pricing them at 10$ each and being at least good enough to be used commonly in PvP

7. A. Wolf

A. Wolf Super Cool Bird

If you are talking about a 5* bird, $10 would be wishful thinking. I cant imagine they would charge less than $50 but likely a lot more the way Rovio over charges for everything...

Annie14 likes this.
  8. Annie14

Annie14 Tiny Birdy

I've read everything here and I think the final point is...
    Hey Rovio! We're not spending any money due to the unfairness on EM. IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL! No gems for you... I'd rather keep my 140 gems per week than give you the satisfaction.

A. Wolf likes this.