1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dungeon or main?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kiwiloganalt, May 15, 2018.

1. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

I have 20k main power and 10k for all but blue for dungeons, do I put everything into getting lvl 100 Evo for Carson + 5*s or do I go for expert difficulty dungeons first. If it's main then I will do barely anything to level up this week and probably next as I have practically no Evo mats currently

2. Witkacy [PL]

Witkacy [PL] Super Cool Bird

Logan :)

You have to find BALANCE between leveling up your core and so dungeons teams, which I am sure it's never easy choice at least at the very start... As if do well at the dungeons (hard, maybe expert diff later on) you need some set of decent birds already to avoid being dead there - if this happen NEVER try to revive, your team! It's better to loose some keys and mats, than quite lot diamonds!
    And wishing your birds look decent and be strong, you need to play A LOT of dungeons (sounds like paradox, though) - so if I were you and having your birds - I would take my time and pick the route of gradually leveling (if having decent ones) these birds of which colour you have the most of them in your team... Then you could be focus for other colours, while getting better and better birds...

Cheers,
    W

3. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So when you say decent are you meaning all 4+*s? Or just like the best 4*s

4. Epic Buttstomp

Epic Buttstomp Super Cool Bird

Get the main team going first. Other than few very good 4-stars, most 4-stars are lower in prestige priority. Get the good 5-stars to prestige or at least lvl 80+. You need to spend enough time in Main, Dungeon, and Arena. You need to play some Arena to get the keys to go to dungeons.

5. Witkacy [PL]

Logan :)

By decent I was meant those birds which being WORTH to invest your resources for future use... This can be applied to 4* and 5* birds though NOT every of them, to be honest...
    4* birds are good (some like for example: Carson, Jimmy, Jacquie, Darlene (Deadpool)), unless you don't have 5* birds at your disposal... But even if you DO have - still some 5* birds are much better than the others, like Claude > Terence, Geraldine; Chuck, QB > El Jefe etc.

Cheers,
    W

6. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

What makes Darlene good? Reds are pathetic at pvp ecept possibly some of the 5*s and I would have thought that being the only 1 of the 4*s that wasnt related to powerups would make it the worst of the reds at daily challenge

7. Witkacy [PL]

Well... Darlene was my FIRST 4* bird I got in this game, so I have used her for really quite time (not having any other reds just yet), and I can tell you, that she's not that bad as it seems - she can hit her target multiple times, which ends k.o. and the pig being hit, bounces to others - making them weaker or even k.o. again...

8. kiwiloganalt

kiwiloganalt Tiny Birdy

So she acts like an extremely powerful version of her normal attack untill she kills the first pig?

9. RemixFTW

RemixFTW Forum Mod

Darlene can easily get a 25+ combo if you choose counting combo Evolution (Deadpool)